What are your favorite cases for the Galaxy S6?

fritzo81

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
71mhS648jLL._SL1332_.jpg

just got this by Tat2. i love the look. and its very light weight. of course not a lot of protection for the phone.

Nalm5150

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
I Got my Galaxy S 6 at the end of November 2015. I bought the Lifeproof Fre ....It's shock proof and waterproof protection for my phone. The cost is about $50....but well worth it, to protect my phone

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I Got my Galaxy S 6 at the end of November 2015. I bought the Lifeproof Fre ....It's shock proof and waterproof protection for my phone. The cost is about $50....but well worth it, to protect my phone

Are you experiencing call volume issues and the people on the other line not being able to hear you very well?

HAWK

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Otterbox defender. Same as all my phones of the past. In my opinion it's the best case around. Some will say why cover a slim phone with a big brick cause you purchased the phone for the design. No... some people buy it for the specs and what's inside the phone

bbycrts

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I just got this case in the mail yesterday - I LOVE IT.

It's not an impact case, probably; it is VERY thin. What I really wanted was something to improve the grip of the phone so it wasn't so slippery, and this fits the bill perfectly. Thanks!

Update on my Bomea cases - that's right, 2 of them. Both of them developed spontaneous cracks around 3 of the 4 corners. Bad enough that the cases were disabled over time. The finish on my black one was scraped off in several places, too. I treat my phone carefully and mostly use the cases for the added texture. I'm very disappointed, as I loved the cases best of all...

ycr258z

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Case-Mate Leather Wallet Folio Case. This classy Case-Mate option capitalizes on the growing popularity of wallet folios. With multiple card pockets, a windowed ID slot, and space for cash, it can easily replace your wallet and protect your new phone.

hypnero

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I really love the Spigen line of cases and I prefer the kickstand variant but I have used them on all of my phones. They're very affordable and protective of my phones.

Devin Fieguth

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
I would recommend either the otterbox (I have used them for years and love them). The other great option my friends have and I have for my tablet is beetle defense. My favorite is still otterbox. Haven't had them ever break and have dropped my phones many times and they have been more than fine.

PurNrG

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I've got a Case-mate Naked Tough Clear case, and the case is awesome in every way, EXCEPT the clear rubber "bumper" part of the case has yellowed and looks horrible now....

shadowstrike

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
I rarely ever drop my phone so I don't have one of those big bulky defender cases. I prefer something that's slim. Right now I have a hard snap-on clear plastic case that I got from eBay for $3, with a dbrand skin on the back and Ghost armour screen protector on the front.

Vicky Lio

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
That's easy! Try every one you like for per week. I've used otterbox, spigen, lifeproof, ZVE, etc. My phone still keep brand new for 2 years. I change "clothes" for them usually like a kid.:cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urdarlingisdead