What backup are you using?

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
What backup are you using? So last year I got notification that my Microsoft OneDrive had exceeded it’s limit. Now it says or after March 4 I May lose my items. So I want to be sure what’s going on with all my Samsung stuff on my phone. I know I do have Google for my back up on my photos but they were also going to OneDrive I really don’t want to pay to expand my storage space. I already do that on my iPad with Apple. If I were to get a new phone I would want to transfer and add everything from my current phone to the new one am I going to be OK? I believe they did something with the Samsung back up a while back and I’m not sure what it is except maybe going to the OneDrive? Thanks

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
This is too mixed up now. Lol

So this one is about backups now that Samsung stopped part of theirs and OneDrive is full. I don’t have a laptop or pc. I have my note 9 and an iPad. I backup to Google currently for both as well as apple cloud for my iPad. Just wondered how things would transfer to a new phone if I get one.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yikes…thought you meant the speech devices..,me bad.
Lol guess i thought that also

Back up will probably be the best bet google drive /photos to iphone , if its another Samsung then Smart switch PC if u have one drive that's another option.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Once you go to settings>account and back up tap bring data from old device just tap send data abd receive data
Thats smart switch between phones and it will show you what it will copy over Screenshot_20220201-235458_Smart%20Switch.jpgScreenshot_20220201-235453_Smart%20Switch.jpg