what case are you all rocking

Bowzback

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Just moved from the note 5 to the s6 edge+. Need a case and wondering what case you have and why.

Posted via the Android Central App

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I do not have the S6 Edge, but I have purchased a case from Caseology and it's amazing! Check their website out (it's US-based) and see what they have for your device!

jexx

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Tech 21 Evo Frame, ultra thin, lightweight, with good protection. I can't stand big, hunkin cases, actually can't stand cases at all but I think it's prudent to have something on this phone. Also, like the Spigen Neo Hybrid Chrystal.

SM-G928V

Last edited:

NiffiIsenguard

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Has tech 21 fixed there freaking ports? I had one back on my iPhone 5. Dear God that thing cut into me like crazy

Posted via the Android Central App

quadtronix

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I've had my S6 Edge Plus for a few months now and the first case I got for it was the Otterbox Symmetry case which I like but find the buttons a little stiff and difficult to press. Not terrible but bad enough for me to have tried out many other cases since including: the Urban Armor Gear (UAG) clear case, a clear misty colored Incipio, a couple cheap cases I picked up for 15 bucks each at the mall one day, one was called motomo I believe and the other has no branding at all. Anyway, my latest case I'm trying out I got today. It's the official Samsung S-View Flip Cover in Blue-Black to match the phone but they also had it in Gray...

Got it from Best Buy for $50. I think it was on sale or clearance or something cause I could swear it was $60 or so last weak.... it's pretty cool IMO. Has features such as volume buttons when closed, see through cover which I think has touch support for a few functions like answering or rejecting calls and notifications (though I haven't had a chance to test that out yet) and seems to provide some protection especially for the screen when closed. Plus, it has auto sleep/wake functionality... It also seems like it will be easy to.get on and off.

One downside to the S-View Flip Cover is it is a fingerprint magnet. But I've found that a quick wipe with.an antistatic rag or on any soft cloth gets the fingerprints off of it instantly. I guess if I had to rate the cases I own I would say the Urban Armor Gear is my favorite and the S-View is my second favorite. The Otterbox is pretty good too.