what case are you using?

employedslacker#AC

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
i just got my Diztronic case. I like it. The phone still feels small, I thought the Tmobile D30 case added too much bulk for me. I'm going to return the case to Tmobile.

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site

big_time2

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
I was using the T-Mo black D3O case but I wanted something a bit snazzier, so I just got this:

Amazon.com: Diztronic Black GlitterFlex TPU Case & Screen Protector for HTC One S (T-Mobile) [Diztronic Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories

I'm liking it, it's not bulky at all and retains the slender profile. The glitter actually makes it look more like a dark grey rather than really black, and complements the exposed parts, especially the blue camera lens ring, well.

How is it? Is it thick? Heavy? Light? Too plasticy? Shiny? How's your opinion on it now that you have it? How long have you had it?

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
How is it? Is it thick? Heavy? Light? Too plasticy? Shiny? How's your opinion on it now that you have it? How long have you had it?

Not thick at all - it's very slim - actually thinner and lighter than the D3O case. It is more shiny/smoother than the other case, but not slippery. I've had it since yesterday and am liking it a lot.

303kush

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I returned my d30 case and got a Burberry print tpu case. Barely know its on the phone, its very slick, smooth & shiny. Little slippery but not too bad, gives the phone a nice look

Last edited:

big_time2

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
Not thick at all - it's very slim - actually thinner and lighter than the D3O case. It is more shiny/smoother than the other case, but not slippery. I've had it since yesterday and am liking it a lot.

Thanks for responding. I'm going to order me one as well.

tbonn41fn

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I have the D30 black case. I thought it may look bulky but it gives it s very slim look....

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Android Central Forums

going_home

Jelly Bean ? Jelly Belly!
Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

Jeisenne

May 14, 2012
Visit site
This is the case I'm using, in red. It's not reddish black like the photo, but it's a nice case. My only worry is that it's silicone and maintains the slim profile of the phone, but my last case for my last phone was a hard shell case and I dropped that phone so many times and nary a dent was made. I don't know if silicone will protect it as well, so I'm tempted to pick up a hard case as more of them are made for these phones.

Amazon.com: Red- Cruzerlite Androidified A2 TPU Case - For HTC One S: Cell Phones & Accessories

ingram1225

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
This one is number one, cheap, its thin, slides in and out of pocket easily, and its good protection :

NEW Smoke Clear Tmobile HTC One S Gel Soft Hard Case Phone Accessory | eBay

Heres also a real good military grade screen saver.
I've been using this guys stuff on several phones now:

NEW XtremeGuard Clear LCD Screen Protector Shield Skin For HTC One S | eBay

I had them both within 3 working days of clicking "buy it now"
so relatively decent shipping time too.

;)

im not a gel cover fan (at all) but I do like the transparent case. Do you have this case? Pictures? Thanks.

ingram1225

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
i NEVER uses cases i just started using a D30 case (which i love) for my BB 9900 but when i got it for the OneS i didn't feel the fit was as good or visually stunning as it had been on the BB9900

i returned it and am now (for my first time ever) using a ZAGG on it. Hopefully it does not disappoint. I had contemplated keeping the D30 case but then i was like im never going to use it knowing i have the ZAGG on it

hopefully it works out for me lol

this is my second phone with a full body zagg. Let me tell you, not even a baby chewing on your phone can puncture through the zagg. I have battle scars to prove that. My old phone was a Defy... the water resistant phone. My son loved it and as he was teething he chewed on it (a habit which i corrected).

going_home

Jelly Bean ? Jelly Belly!
Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
im not a gel cover fan (at all) but I do like the transparent case. Do you have this case? Pictures? Thanks.

Yes I have that case, unfortunately with the mini sim card I cant swap it
back over to the Nexus One so I can take a pic and upload it to photobucket.

I do like the case, it doesnt make the phone look hugely thick, and it has an
raised/etched area (I cant think of the proper word to describe it) on the sides
making it extremely easy to hang onto.

That one is called "...gel soft hard case..." What exactly does it mean soft hard, can it be both at the same time? Or am i reading this wrong?

It means its not hard plastic that would shatter if you dropped it.
Its a gel case thats elastic enough to stretch around the phone,
but its not soft like a pencil eraser making it hard to get in and out of pockets.

Its smooth and easily slides in and out of pockets, but yet it protects all the edges if I were to accidentally drop the phone.

;)

Reactions: big_time2

wally27

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Just got the otter box case.. It's a little big but it feels like I can throw my phone now and it will not break . Also have the tpu case and that feels thin.. but I'll take the extra bulk and don't have to worry about dropping it