What device did you come from just before getting a Note8?

jennifer

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
note 4 which i was still in love with and would have kept forever if it wasn't considered archaic anymore and not so slow. a little sad right now that it's put up in my dark, depressing closet. haha

mattdamiz85

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I've been using a 7 Plus since the Note 7 situation. I used a S8+ for a short time but ended up back on the 7 Plus. I've had the Note 8 for 3 days now.

How are you liking it? I was torn between note 8 and iPhone 8 plus. I use Android and iOS sporadically. Switching often.

BriniaSona

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
If all goes well tomorrow, I'll be coming from a PRIV. It was an AWESOME device, blew away the HTC M9 I had before it. I hope the Note 8 is just as flawless as the PRIV.

Mannym21

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
Had the N7, went back to a Note 4. Then back to S5 while waiting for the V20. Dumped the turd V20 and went to the Mate 9. I'm satisfied with the Mate 9 but couldn't pass up the offer on the Note 8 program for N7 owners

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I am coming from an S7 Edge, only because I had to return my note 7, twice. I have had every note and when I got the S7 Edge, I was lost, I didn't know what to do.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I've been using a 7 Plus since the Note 7 situation. I used a S8+ for a short time but ended up back on the 7 Plus. I've had the Note 8 for 3 days now.

How are you liking it compared to your iPhone? I need a new phone but I can't decide what I want to do.

jsigmo

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
I WIN!!!! :)

I Win!!!! :D

Galaxy S2 Skyrocket to Note 8. :D

This thing is big, heavy, bright, and fast! I'm lovin' it so far.

My wife and I each got Note 8s and attempted to trade in our lovely S2s, but guess what, the trade-in value was zero. Hah! The sales guy actually checked for us. So we've still got the S2s, and they do a LOT of stuff just fine running stand-alone or especially on WiFi, so it's kind of nice to still have them. Man, those things seem TINY and Light when you pick them up after handling the Note 8 for a few days.

The Note 8 is a fantastic gadget, for sure. I wonder if we'll be able to keep using them as long as we did the S2s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kazank