What does the new Docking Station screen look like

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
Its identical, except it looks like they switched the position of the home and the light (which changes brightness)..other then that, its the same ol thing.

myriad46

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Its identical, except it looks like they switched the position of the home and the light (which changes brightness)..other then that, its the same ol thing.

I agree. Nothing seems too different.

This is dissapointing, as I was hoping for a redo. The "dim" screen is way to bright and impossible to see with my glasses off at 2 AM. There is no contrast. The BB Storm, has a great alarm clock screen. It looks like our screen, when you are setting the alarm. All black with big white numbers.

Too bad.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
No real change other than moving the brightness and home buttons. Was kinda hoping for something a bit different, but ah well, I'm still happy.

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
There is an APK you can download to get the upgraded one I am using now which is WAY better. I think it's somewhere on this site but I can't recall exactly.

Dapke36

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Just google around for it. It installs right away, and is immediately useful. I use it on my rooted Droid (through CM), and it's much more useful than the original dock mode. It's even got an effective night mode.

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
That's exactly what mine looks like also. Note to anyone who doesn't like the stock clock, this one lets you press a dimmer on the top right and it gets VERY dim. After a few minutes then you get a green clock that moves around the screen at intervals.

It's head and shoulders better looking and more functional.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hohenheimofdarkness