What features do you integrate you Android with your PC

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
I have both platforms (Mac and PC) in my house and a S10e phone. My work is split between accounting on my pc and other general use both work and personal on my Mac.
My PC is getting old and will need replacement soon and I need to upgrade but I'm wondering how much I should/could integrate my PC with my phone. My messaging platform is Google Messages, my browser is Opera on Mac and Samsung on phone. It's just making me wonder what all you use to interact with your PC, just curious to see what applications are out there I've never considered.
BTW...no FaceBook or social media stuff for me, not interested and never will be.
So...any good integration features you all use between the PC and Android products?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
This is not exactly what you're asking, but I do the vast majority of my computing on a Chromebook, which integrates very nicely with Android (and there are plans to integrate even more tightly, including possibly being able to make phone calls through your Chromebook).

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
I think I have to stick to PC for my Quickbooks program. They do offer a cloud version for $40/mo that I could use a Chromebook with but that fee being close to $500/yr is preposterous. I can buy the one time load program for half that and keep it for years. They're missing out on tons of business by keeping those inflated fees but that's not the subject of the thread.
But my wife uses a Chromebook and a Note so any contribution is appreciated.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
There is an app that integrates with your S10e for the PC called Your Phone. It allows you to see your phone on your PC and message etc.

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
BTW...no FaceBook or social media stuff for me, not interested and never will be.
So...any good integration features you all use between the PC and Android products?

I am TOTALLY with you about the No Facebook, No Instigram, No Twitter, etc.

As for software and applications that integrate well between a PC and an Android device ...

Almost any Google Application (Gmail, Keep Notes, YouTube, YouTube Music, Google Photos)

Also Messages by Google integrates well since there is a companion Windows app that you can download.

PushBullett is another app and software that works well on both a Android device and PC

Additionally, as was mentioned, Windows also has a built-in software called Your Phone, that will integrate with your Android device

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali