What is best buys problem they have our notes but wont sell them

Bert Larson

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Went to BestBuy.com and went to the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 page
For Verizon is was always greyed out on preorder.
Now it says In Store Only.
When I click on the Check Stores under the Verizon Phone, it lists the Best Buy stores in my area and availability is "Pick it up in 3-5 days"

Bert Larson

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
On BestBuys website, look at Note 4 for Verizon.
It used to be Coming Soon.
Now it's In Store Only.
When you click: Check Shipping and Availability all the stores for my area displayed: Pick it up in 3-5 days

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
They're contractually not allowed to ship those early. Don't know why they put those locks into effect, but companies do. Why did T-Mo get special grants to ship early? Only Sammy and Legere know (OK, a bunch of other people probably know, too).

KICKBACKS

Posted via Android Central App

NIUHuskie

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone pre-order from Best Buy for Verizon for Delivery?
I have to pick mine up at the store...which I hope is Friday.

I did not order for delivery, but I did do in-store pickup. I stopped by the store where I pre-ordered today to ask if they would have the Verizon version on Friday and he was adamant that they would have it that day. I asked him if they had happened to get them in already and he said no, but who knows? I'm keeping my fingers crossed. NEED to get rid of this SGS3 that I've had for two years. I can't even get the battery to last until lunchtime at this point. Carrying a charger with me everywhere I go!

raf66

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered my N4 through BB for Verizon for in-store pickup and was initially told 10/17. Then they told me last Friday that it would be available on 10/23 or 10/24. I haven't gotten an email from BB yet (not that I expected to this early), but I'm assuming that I won't be able to pick it up until late next week. That doesn't stop me from hoping for an earlier release, however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered my N4 through BB for Verizon for in-store pickup and was initially told 10/17. Then they told me last Friday that it would be available on 10/23 or 10/24. I haven't gotten an email from BB yet (not that I expected to this early), but I'm assuming that I won't be able to pick it up until late next week. That doesn't stop me from hoping for an earlier release, however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Verizon's model is the only one that's backordered right now. It will take an extra week for those to hit shelves and deliveries.

aog3

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
So no body has had any luck with BB? I am also anxiously waiting on my AT&Y Charcoal N4 :'(. I know some AT&T stores are already releasing the beast into the wild, but I am sticking with the $200 GC from BB :-$.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blaze_3ds