What is the Best Android Phone under $200?

What is the Best Android Phone under $200?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I totally agree! :)

Seeing some users refuse to consider or care about them purely because they’re Chinese is a bit ._. To be honest.

I would even go back to Honor or use Huawei... But I'm waiting to see what happens with the whole Huawei/US thing before doing that. Using my Honor 8 was one of the best phone experiences I've ever had.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I bought a Umidigi F1 in 2017. It was £200 and at first it was great. Camera was dire. But it soon started to develop issues. Luckily Amazon refunded my money and I returned it. The next phone I bought was the Pixel 2XL. I won't buy cheap phones anymore as they are a false economy.

anon(10181084)

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
IMO older flagship models are a good idea if you're tight on money. Sure they cost a bit over 200 bucks but they certainly perform better similarly priced new midrangers.

wenso smith

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
The best Android phones for under $200.

Samsung Galaxy A20

Samsung has started offering great phones that deliver high end looks at a wallet friendly price Perhaps the best phone on this list is the Samsung Galaxy A20.

The first thing you’ll notice is the big, beautiful 6.4-inch HD AMOLED display. This phone packs a decent punch, has dual rear 13+5MP cameras, and a tiny little notch on the front that’s even smaller than the iPhone’s.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Under 200 quid....
I would most likely be looking at something from Xiaomi, I'm biased here as it is one of the Chinese brands I have some experience with but because of the company's profit margin policy it is probably right up there where you can get most for your money, especially if you go for last years top model instead of newest release.

blackhawkhot

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
The best Android phones for under $200.

Samsung Galaxy A20

Samsung has started offering great phones that deliver high end looks at a wallet friendly price Perhaps the best phone on this list is the Samsung Galaxy A20.

The first thing you’ll notice is the big, beautiful 6.4-inch HD AMOLED display. This phone packs a decent punch, has dual rear 13+5MP cameras, and a tiny little notch on the front that’s even smaller than the iPhone’s.

Looks like a descend phone, $139 on ebay.

sakaar

Dec 10, 2019
Visit site
I've been using budget Moto phones the last few years and have never had any real issue. Might get a bit of lag at times with lots of apps running but other than that they work great. So the Moto E4 gets thumbs up from me

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Thanks for your suggestion, but the Honor 6X is more than 3 years old, and is therefore quite outdated. For anyone looking for a newer phone with more up to date software, I wouldn't recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.