What is the Best Android Phone under $200?

What is the Best Android Phone under $200?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel204

May 2, 2019
Visit site
Talking about the Best Android Phone under $200?

I will recommend Moto E4 Plus. As I am using this smartphone from last 2 years.

The Moto E4 Plus’s main USP is its Battery life and with a good reason. There is a massive 5,000mAh battery that keeps you wire-free for longer. Which allows two days of life between charges.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
As mindtesterapp (post #4 ) pointed out, "best" depends on what you're going to be using it for. If you won't be taking pictures, a 3MP camera with a plastic lens is more than you need, because you won't be using it. If the phone can't hold a WiFi signal, and you'll never be using WiFi, it doesn't matter.

For me, tech support, camera and the technical specs (CPU, amount of RAM, etc.) are the major issues, so a $200 phone isn't even in the running for consideration.

UnyteLux

Jul 5, 2019
Visit site
If anyone reading this thread is starting to get concerned about using Chinese tech consider the LG G7 Fit. It has an excellent screen, a decent camera, an NFC reader, finger print sensor... - all for well less than USD 200.

Diddlegity

Aug 27, 2019
Visit site
With a world of research and comparisons with all the other smartphones in this price range, I finally ordered [a Honor 6X BLN-L21 Dual SIM Mobile Phone] with a 70% confidence from [a Chinese site]. After ordering it, I was 100% sure.
I think the fingerprint sensor is great and better than the front and bottom of the phone. Just try two smartphones on the back like the Honer and on the front like the Samsung to fully understand the intelligent location of the sensor.

It compares with Samsung's high-end phones in terms of speed, which is extraordinary.
Everything is great with some minor flaws that might be found in any phone. Some people say Samsung but you only pay more for the brand. We really should consider this phone one of the best products of this brand.

1. Battery power is good, and the battery will run out late despite high performance
2. And in terms of the hardware, the phone is sturdy
3. It has good antennas as well
4. Great camera and fun to work with
5. In terms of operating system updates, it's also great, and it's constantly updated
6. Has good features and facilities
7. Great for CPUs and RAM, and although I have installed a few data games and a lot of software, I haven't seen any lags. GTA SA game, asphalt 8, gangster vegas, need for speed I played with the highest quality without any problems and did not get hot or hanging
8. The battery is great and really amazes you, and the adapter is fast-charging and it 9. takes about 2 hours to fully charge the battery
10. Screen quality was great too, although I had used AMOLED Samsung before, I didn't see any deficiencies

Last edited by a moderator:

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Network Moderator
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
He did but the link to that particular site was removed. The phone is: Honor 6X BLN-L21 Dual SIM Mobile Phone

I added the phone info back to the post for the OP.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ah, OK. Honor 6X is certainly legit. I was wondering if it was some cheap Chinese no-name junk ...

Golurk

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
Ah, OK. Honor 6X is certainly legit. I was wondering if it was some cheap Chinese no-name junk ...

Some Chinese phone brands’ devices are so bad that they make the iPhone 4 look future-proof. That said, not all Chinese phone brands are bad...in fact many are the opposite. China can boast that it is home to Huawei (industry leading cameras), OnePlus (king of flagships at mid-range prices), Xiaomi (excellent value) and the lesser well known Oppo (part of BBK which also owns OnePlus) which also delivers excellent value for money.

The OnePlus 7 Pro, Honor View 20, Huawei P30 Pro, Mi Mix 3 and Oppo Reno 10x Zoom are all Chinese. A few years ago, Xiaomi, Oppo and heck even Honor were barely known in the West. The fact that they are now nearly household names (or at least relatively well known) is proof of their marketing and expansion success.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I agree. Oppo has quickly become a real innovator in the industry, and even Vivo makes impressive stuff. I'm thinking more about names like Doogee and Indigi.

Golurk

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
I agree. Oppo has quickly become a real innovator in the industry, and even Vivo makes impressive stuff. I'm thinking more about names like Doogee and Indigi.

Their phones are dirt cheap but by Western standards are pretty poor. Add Ulefone to that list. However, these brands are popular in poorer parts of China because of their price.

AndersK71

Sep 13, 2019
Visit site
I could not agree more, just a great phone!
Talking about the Best Android Phone under $200?

I will recommend Moto E4 Plus. As I am using this smartphone from last 2 years.

The Moto E4 Plus’s main USP is its Battery life and with a good reason. There is a massive 5,000mAh battery that keeps you wire-free for longer. Which allows two days of life between charges.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Some Chinese phone brands’ devices are so bad that they make the iPhone 4 look future-proof. That said, not all Chinese phone brands are bad...in fact many are the opposite. China can boast that it is home to Huawei (industry leading cameras), OnePlus (king of flagships at mid-range prices), Xiaomi (excellent value) and the lesser well known Oppo (part of BBK which also owns OnePlus) which also delivers excellent value for money.

The OnePlus 7 Pro, Honor View 20, Huawei P30 Pro, Mi Mix 3 and Oppo Reno 10x Zoom are all Chinese. A few years ago, Xiaomi, Oppo and heck even Honor were barely known in the West. The fact that they are now nearly household names (or at least relatively well known) is proof of their marketing and expansion success.

I couldn't agree with you more. These phones are gaining so much prominence in the Western world. It's really exciting to see that. And it means that not everyone is having the same brands of phone - that's awesome too!

Golurk

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
I couldn't agree with you more. These phones are gaining so much prominence in the Western world. It's really exciting to see that. And it means that not everyone is having the same brands of phone - that's awesome too!

I totally agree! :)

Seeing some users refuse to consider or care about them purely because they’re Chinese is a bit ._. To be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.