What is the status of your Droid X order

gizzyman

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I was going to go to the vzw store in the morning to get it, but decided my wife would say the same thing...so now when it arrives at my door... I can just say..oh... I thought you said it was ok :)

As stated in another thread, I had it in my cart and then the power went out. I was really pissed and complained about it out loud to my wife, who then said "wait, I didn't say you could buy a phone".

Curses...

bandroid

Jun 15, 2010
www.twitter.com
any stores opening early? vzw corp stores that is.

i am so torn, i am on day 30 of my DINC today, and if i switch to DX and then hate it, i am stuck cause of their one time swap only. should i return my incredible and then buy a droid x instead of exchange? or do they still not let you get 3rd device if you do it that way?

soldierblue

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Ordered one. Have an Incredible, actually only had it a few weeks.

Got confirmation, I'm guessing it'll ship tomorrow? I dunno, it didn't give an estimated ship date.

bandroid

Jun 15, 2010
www.twitter.com
Ordered one. Have an Incredible, actually only had it a few weeks.

Got confirmation, I'm guessing it'll ship tomorrow? I dunno, it didn't give an estimated ship date.

are you returning the inredible? i was wondering if i can just order online and have it send it to me and i just send the inredible back. or if it wont let me order it till they receive my incredible back.

palanilopez12

May 25, 2010
Visit site
don't know if this has been mentioned yet but if you navigate away from the page when you are at checkout an option pops up that will give you $30 off the phone!!! from what it said the deal is supposed to be done sometime in may...but it still applied and worked but I clicked the option to continue with the order...a great way to save a little money on this great phone!!!...still trying to decide since I just picked up my EVO 4G so for those that are going through with the order let us know if the $30 does work...good luck to everyone looking to get this phone!!!

soldierblue

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
are you returning the inredible? i was wondering if i can just order online and have it send it to me and i just send the inredible back. or if it wont let me order it till they receive my incredible back.

Nope, bought it without a contract, not from Verizon. Plus, I'm not getting rid of it until I'm 100% sure I like the X.

DroidRage79

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
VZW.com shipped!!! My DX is enroute!

Just got my shipping notification from VZW!!!

delivery scheduled for tomorrow by 3pm...looks like a half-day at work is in order!!!

w00t!!!

BTW, for others trying to gauge when their orders will ship, my order was placed about 12:55 AM Eastern

Last edited:

Tifoso

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Those of you who didn't get free overnight shipping needed to use a promo code. FREEOVT. But using this negates the other 10% coupon. I used the 10% code to bring my discounts up to 35% off. :)

Gaius#AC

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Got my online confirmation, but no shipping information in it as it is still being processed. I wont sit happy until I get a shipping email.

VDoubleUVR6

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Those of you who didn't get free overnight shipping needed to use a promo code. FREEOVT. But using this negates the other 10% coupon. I used the 10% code to bring my discounts up to 35% off. :)

See I learned that an hour later when I got to work and I noticed that the "Free Overnight Shipping" link in the upper right hand corner had a little blue Details link which states the promo code. Regardless from what your saying it looks like only one could be used so I'll sit tight for an extra day or so to save 10% off my two phone order. ;-)

I actually stayed up last night and started to order when I realized my wifes line wasn't taking the upgrade discounted price so I had to wait off till this morning where a CSR took care of it and pushed the upgrade to today (was only 15 days away the upgrade date). I guess I misunderstood the whole smartphone/contract ending in 2010 deal? The CSR said it only applies to customers who are going from a regular phone to a smartphone.

jbmoby

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Anybody use the bill me option? I did it by accident/in my sleepy haze. I was wondering if anyone who chose this option has been notified yet. I paid for overnight shipping and if it doesn't come tomorrow, I'll, I'LL...

wait until Monday :(

DroidRage79

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I paid with an AMEX card. Here's hoping there are no delays for you. Maybe you might want to give them a call and make sure? I'd be paranoid now LOL.

bc6droid

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Anybody use the bill me option? I did it by accident/in my sleepy haze. I was wondering if anyone who chose this option has been notified yet. I paid for overnight shipping and if it doesn't come tomorrow, I'll, I'LL...

wait until Monday :(

Kind of a different scenario, I had a VZW csr place an order for me and I just got notification of my order. The phone will be billed to my account, so Im expecting a big bill next month lol.