What is...

d.meyer

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Okay so I just cleared the cash off my phone what i'm wondering is the screen you get to after powering down and selecting clear cashe, well right under it has an option for apply cash update or something like that? Who knows what that is?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Okay so I just cleared the cash off my phone what i'm wondering is the screen you get to after powering down and selecting clear cashe, well right under it has an option for apply cash update or something like that? Who knows what that is?

dont push that button...

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I want more cash!!!

Cache is a little different that cash. And where exactly are you clearing cache? If you are talking about Safestrap, then right below "wipe cache partition" is "backup and restore".

d.meyer

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I want more cash!!!

Cache is a little different that cash. And where exactly are you clearing cache? If you are talking about Safestrap, then right below "wipe cache partition" is "backup and restore".

No it's where you power your phone down then hold the volume buttons the select restore etc etc...

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
No it's where you power your phone down then hold the volume buttons the select restore etc etc...

I'm rooted, so I don't see what you see when you reboot like that... I can go into SafeStrap on a boot up by click on the Menu button... but it would be a little better if I knew exactly what you saw since all I can go by is your...

...well right under it has an option for apply cash update or something like that? ...

If it says apply cache I would NOT do that. I have never seen any reason to apply any cache every... clearing or wiping cache, sure. Your operating system will put data into cache if it needs to look it up quickly. Cache (computing) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

d.meyer

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm rooted, so I don't see what you see when you reboot like that... I can go into SafeStrap on a boot up by click on the Menu button... but it would be a little better if I knew exactly what you saw since all I can go by is your...

If it says apply cache I would NOT do that. I have never seen any reason to apply any cache every... clearing or wiping cache, sure. Your operating system will put data into cache if it needs to look it up quickly. Cache (computing) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ok so I shut the phone down got back into the boot system and it says... update from cache... What does that mean?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vergoña69