What Navigation App(s)?

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I know we'll get Google Navigation on the new device but is there anything else? Did Sprint drop Telenav? Whatever happend to HTC's offline-capable Locations app?

08BlackWRX

May 21, 2011
Visit site
MapQuest for mobile is also pretty good too...used that for a while before I came to Android...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I used Telenav before on something, don't recall the phone, but I love Google Maps so I use that all the time.

***Please excuse any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***

Starfleet Captain

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Is there a particular reason that you don't want to use Google maps? You can cache an area so that you can use it without having a data connection too.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I use google nav from time to time but it takes me on weird routes. I use Telenav every day for my commute home because the traffic alerts guide me on the right route home.

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Being a Sprint phone should come with TeleNav already installed. If not, you can download it from the market - sorry I shop, don't play so to me it'll always be the Android Market.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Being a Sprint phone should come with TeleNav already installed. If not, you can download it from the market - sorry I shop, don't play so to me it'll always be the Android Market.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

I've watched the app tray in all of the videos I could find and don't see Telenav listed. I'll try it from the market if it doesn't come preloaded. It's the one bloatware item that I really do appreciate. Too bad it looks like HTC Locations fizzled. Maybe it will comeback when they reboot htcsense.com.