What was your 1st Smart Phone?

d1g1talz0mb13

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
My first was the Samsung Omnia on Verizon. Could have been a decent phone if it wasn't for Verizon killing it... and the fact that it was WinMo 6.1 and not getting an upgrade. I now have an Eris and it is the phone I've been searching for. :rolleyes:

karyney

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
First one was a BlackBerry 8310, I lusted after it for like a year before I could finally get one. And 14 months later, it's hello DROID.

dman91

Banned
Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
First smartphone was a Sidekick 2008. I always thought Sidekicks were cool devices until I bought one for myself. I thought the phone was decent until I started using it for a while and realized it sucked. Sold that POS as soon as I could.

Last edited:

Corey

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Like some others, my first was a Treo 600. I loathed that phone. What a gigantic piece of absolute crap. It completely turned me off of smartphones. I tried really hard to like that phone, but after a few months I ended up replacing it with a kick ass Motorola i355 super-indestructible-doubles-as-a-blunt-force-weapon dumb phone. Then eventually I gave smart phones another shot with a Motorola i920 with some form of Windows Mobile. Not a bad phone really.

bigpetefox

A delicious bass...
Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
Curve 8330.. I change the housing to a different color every week. As much as I like it, an Android device would be more my style.. :)

bduschel

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
God, Ive had so many. Most were Blackberry. I also was cleaning out and came across Blackberry 5790. Yes kids...no color screen. But back then, that was top of the line!! And it was Data Only!!!

VKitty

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
My first smart phone was actually the Palm Pre. It was a good phone for a while until you realized how laggy WebOS is how the applications for it are extremely underpowered compared to most apps on Android Market and the App Store.

I have the Palm Pre plus (Still do) but I dont have the problems this poster had, and when I put the 800mhz patch it screamed along.

They apps are a bit lacking, but I dont buy a phone for the apps, I by them for the features.

damule6666

Banned
Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Blackberry curve 8310 Titanium.. On the EVIL EMPIRE..
Then Fruit Fone... Now My Droid!!!
It truly was love at first Drooooooid....(love that sound)