What's FranciscoFranco doing that we could use?

anon(235100)

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Take a look at this monster link changelog. I follow his build since he is obsessed with performance. I didn't know if there were any tricks under the hood that we've not seen here. Specifically at the kernel level because a lot of the ROM portions are coming standard in the ROMS people have put out lately

Last edited:

youngSWi

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Take a look at this monster link changelog. I follow his build since he is obsessed with performance. I didn't know if there were any tricks under the hood that we've not seen here. Specifically at the kernel level because a lot of the ROM portions are coming standard in the ROMS people have put out lately

i want a optimus v port to test.... drool

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Why drool?

Did any of you actually read the list?
A lot is updates, reverts and things we don't have or have any need of.

If every rom developer listed out every minor change we made, they would be that long. I certainly know Harmonia would, and most think it's one of the more simple roms out. Do you really want to know each and every minor thing I have done to it?

Drooling over a big changelog is like drooling over how big a guys feet are.
You know what they say about guys with big feet right? They wear big shoes.

jralabate

Android Ninja
Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Why drool?

Did any of you actually read the list?
A lot is updates, reverts and things we don't have or have any need of.

If every rom developer listed out every minor change we made, they would be that long. I certainly know Harmonia would, and most think it's one of the more simple roms out. Do you really want to know each and every minor thing I have done to it?

Drooling over a big changelog is like drooling over how big a guys feet are.
You know what they say about guys with big feet right? They wear big shoes.
your so funny LeslieAnn and your right i do wear big shoes!!!!!!!!!! lol

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
What you have to ask yourself is what does your phone NOT do that you want to fix? For me, it's running flawlessly from an OS standpoint. Buggy apps are a different story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradypsnyder