When is Andoird 7.1.1 available to us

android jack

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I heard that the s7 is skipping 7.0 and going towards 7.1.1 but what I want to know is when. I remember on my old device there was a link to a site where they showed the process meaning we knew more specifically when it was going to be available depending on brand or OS. Is there a link like that or another way to know maybe not by day but maybe what quarter? Basically not trying to find too specific but somewhat specific.

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Every time a new version is going to be released, many people ask the same question.
There is no answer because nobody knows. You'll get it when you get it.

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
I'm not in a hurry so not big deal I guess just my curiosity is the inpatient one.
❎ The infamous Sammy isn't in a hurry Too to get "N" Nougat
version on my SGs7 : The endless controversy between
those users who want it Right now and those who
get it already and Start to report its bugs-Heha!

android jack

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
❎ The infamous Sammy isn't in a hurry Too to get "N" Nougat
version on my SGs7 : The endless controversy between
those users who want it Right now and those who
get it already and Start to report its bugs-Heha!

I guess its better to wait for months and get it right than weeks and experience bugs.

jadkai

Dec 1, 2016
Visit site
Samsung won't even give out information about when to expect critical security patches for any particular device (see the G930U threads), let alone when a feature update is coming.

filanto

May 19, 2016
Visit site
I just wanted one feature, the ability to limit an apps ability to access cellular. I really love Vudu but hate that they don't have an option to limit to wifi. Been using No Root Firewall but every one in a while it stops running. Opera Max failed to limit data once because of a faulty cable modem. Burned a weeks data in a few hours

filanto

May 19, 2016
Visit site
Unless your phone is unlocked, the rollout will most likely have to go through your carrier for tweaking first.

Ask a BlackBerry PRIV user who is on verizon, what there feelings of the word "soon" is. I understand why carriers want to test the software but geez we have such a fast hardware turnaround nowadays.

auditman

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Ask a BlackBerry PRIV user who is on verizon, what there feelings of the word "soon" is. I understand why carriers want to test the software but geez we have such a fast hardware turnaround nowadays.

Just downloading a 1.2gb update. Hope its nougat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blaze_3ds