When Will There be Restock?

EnderTheThird

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: Restock?

Actually, it sounds like a pretty productive phone call. You're apparently on the list to be shipped in a few days, Wed or Thurs of this week. And, they're saying you should get it no later than next Tues. You must be in the system for a shipping. Their timetable is conservative to allow for possible delays. If they ship yours Wed, you actually should receive Fri of this week.

Why isnt' this better than having no idea what's going on with your order?

Ok, so I literally just got off the phone with google support which kept me on hold for a good 20 min while they "checked my order status". They said I should absolutely have my device by Dec. 4, I asked if that's when they're shipping it or is that when I'll receive it. They then turned around and said I should have either a tracking # or the device. They were nothing but a waste of a phone call. This waiting sucks and no TMO stores in central florida have any. Guess I'll just continue to use my iPhone 4 until I get my nexus :(

Doesn't look like they gave him much useful information there. They did, however, give me some very useful information in that now I won't waste 20+ minutes calling them today. :)

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

When will there be restock?

Never. Google has abandoned the project, all backorders will be canceled, LG will never make a similar phone again, just forget about it and move on.

Now that a disappointing expectation has been set, re-stock will now be a pleasant surprise.

Glad I could make your day happier.

pitchersduel

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site

i think someone posted this earlier in the thread...but hopefully google is stocking up more than enough this time around so they don't run into this issue again. in fact they should even hold off until theres more than enough.

planning on making this my next phone/first android device. looking forward to grabbing one...eventually

futureandroider

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site

What are you guys using to track the Nexus 4 page? I remember reading a post somewhere that there was a method without putting stress on Google's servers but I can't seem to find from search

Albert Espinosa

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site

33wl1kn.jpg

Hell Yeah!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d