Where can the official Samsung screen protector be purchased?

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
The problem getting them from Mobilfun is that they won't be in for 3-5 days and then they are saying that their 2.99 shipping takes another 10-15 days. The post office isn't that slow!

neo Jeets

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Still unavailable for pre-order or purchase at the official Samsung accessories website at the moment. Hope they make these available soon.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
So that's for the plastic one, right? I saw on Erica Griffin's protect your Note 7 vid that Samsung is apparently doing a tempered glass one as well that should cover the corners completely. She didn't mention anything about release though. You guys heard about that one?

Da_Katz_Pajamas

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
7c86f32ca4aeae6773668aa9a70e06d8.jpg

Mime came in the mail today. Been babying this thing since I got it lol

Da_Katz_Pajamas

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I ordered from mobile fun. Upon instalation I noticed I had a hairline scratch on my screen, which is crazy annoying since it hasn't touched anything besides maybe cloth and plastic. Also when taking off the "part 2" protection, doesn't use a fingernail to smoothen out the bubbles. I fortunately only did it at the top where the part 2 tabs are since bubbles get caught under there and you can't move it unless you remove that protector piece.

Also seems to work fine with an otterbox commuter case. Just make sure the rubber part on the top, bottom and sides go over the screen protector. Then put the plastic piece on.

avalvo

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
I got mine from Mobile Fun. It takes awhile to get the , bubbles out, but it looks good when done. It's not compatible with most cases. I'm using it with a Samsung Clearview case and I have to say it's a very nice combo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smuglur