Where is the results of the s7 giveaway? Why can't i find the results anywhere on this site????

SteVae

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
it says that the winners will be announced on the blog. what blog? where is this blog? why is it so hard to find on your site? i have been all over this site, and i see no mention of who won the galaxy s7 anywhere. i would think that would be a big deal, since the contest ended this morning at 12:01am. where is the link to see the winners?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It should be posted at the Android Central home page when available.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5

anon(470989)

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Like all of these stupid contests, they probably play rock paper scissors as to which random family member or personal friend of theirs is going to win. These contests are all rigged and used for marketing/advertising purposes. #Forgetaboutit.

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Like all of these stupid contests, they probably play rock paper scissors as to which random family member or personal friend of theirs is going to win. These contests are all rigged and used for marketing/advertising purposes. #Forgetaboutit.

I don't think so! I was selected to receive a new G4 from mobile nations before it came out and I don't know a soul in Mobile Nations and I'm an average user at best. I'm sure they'll post names and you'll see for yourself. And seriously, if they had a family member they wanted to get a phone for do you really think they'd have to resort to a rigged contest to get them one?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
i don't understand. the contest is over. so why wouldn't it be available now?????
Because Michelle Haag, who handles these promotions, has to handle many other tasks... Perhaps some people are having account problems or who knows what other crisis. Also keep in mind that Michelle handles stuff on 4 other sites too... She is a very busy woman.

SteVae

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
ok. so one last question. since you guys get our email address when we sign up for this, do the winners receive and email notifying them, or do you have to keep checking this site to know if you won or not???

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
ok. so one last question. since you guys get our email address when we sign up for this, do the winners receive and email notifying them, or do you have to keep checking this site to know if you won or not???
You would get an email if you are the winner

SteVae

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
AXEL314 "In a hurry or something? The winner is announced usually within a few days of the close date."

well, axel314, here we are four or five days later, and no winner has been announced. you still want to ask me about being in a hurry???????

AXEL314

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
AXEL314 "In a hurry or something? The winner is announced usually within a few days of the close date."

well, axel314, here we are four or five days later, and no winner has been announced. you still want to ask me about being in a hurry???????

No. You just come off as desparate. When the winner is announced, it'll be there on the home page. If you're a regular here, you should know this.

Android Central App | S5 G900A kitkat root

SteVae

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Do you realize how entitled you sound? It's a contest they owe us nothing.

Make it so.

your wrong. i don't sound entitled at all. i sound like someone holding a company to their word. that is all. AND, as soon as any company officially announces a contest such as this, they then have a responsibility for carrying it out. having the drawing six days ago, and continually postponing informing us of the winner is suspect, and smacks of tampering. how hard is it to just pick a winner and announce it? the whole thing should only take a few minutes of their time. but they have yet to announce anything six days later, and you don't think there is something weird about that? deduction must not be on your skills list...

SteVae

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
No. You just come off as desparate. When the winner is announced, it'll be there on the home page. If you're a regular here, you should know this.

Android Central App | S5 G900A kitkat root

there's nothing desperate about it. i don't think for a minute i will win. but it pisses me off that a company could be so inept, as to make such a promise, give the participants deadlines to get everything done, and then be completely lackadaisical about completing it. i mean, really how hard could it actually be to draw a winner, and announce it??? should that really take six days??? this is a sham. i'm done...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao