Which is the best Android out right now?

Brown_Eyes85

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
I love my HTC EVO, but it's time for an upgrade! I plan on sticking with Android. I need to buy a new phone that has a good amount of space, I take a ton of pics, plus a lot music, and I love my games! I want a phone that will take good pics. I plan on putting my SD card in the new phone. Any suggestions please? I'm really confused on which to buy!!

maluminse

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
?? Im not so sure that those phones have cameras like the evo. I had an evo and returned two phones b/c I was used to the evo.

I have the samsung galaxy s2 epic 4g touch. The camera is pretty awesome but Im looking for a different app. The evo had options which even the sgs2 does not.

best phone out is the sgs2 or the nexus.

bergeronjc#WN

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site

Garbage phone. I started using my Galaxy S2 after a month with the One X, before I got the GNex.

Maybe if the One X had 2GB of RAM it would be better; but the combo of Sense and ICS, makes the One X so laggy that it is unusable.

The biggest complaint I have is how long it takes to download/update apps. If I go into the Play Store and there is more than 1 app to update, it will take forever. For example I had 7 apps to update the other night (I turn it on every now and then since my wife likes to play games on it) and it took literally 1 hour to complete the update. I have RoadRunner Lightning, which is speedy late at night, so there is no way it should have taken that long. The largest app was only 7MB as well.

kkapoorr

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Garbage phone. I started using my Galaxy S2 after a month with the One X, before I got the GNex.

Maybe if the One X had 2GB of RAM it would be better; but the combo of Sense and ICS, makes the One X so laggy that it is unusable.

The biggest complaint I have is how long it takes to download/update apps. If I go into the Play Store and there is more than 1 app to update, it will take forever. For example I had 7 apps to update the other night (I turn it on every now and then since my wife likes to play games on it) and it took literally 1 hour to complete the update. I have RoadRunner Lightning, which is speedy late at night, so there is no way it should have taken that long. The largest app was only 7MB as well.

Maybe your model was defective....?

Author of NoobTech

Last edited by a moderator:

raja2mc

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I think it's better you buy note 2 . Bigger screen for gaming. Can swap battery. S3 cheap and best... Price no problem than prefer s4

BinGa's S4

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I would wait a few months and see what develops with the moto x. All the rumors point to it being multi carrier and that it will completely destroy the competition.

Also Google will release a new device and klp in November. It will probably be the revamped nexus 7 though.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs