Who else got there OnePlus 6?

DenMag

May 7, 2017
Visit site
Order completed at 7:01:40am Pacific on 22nd, with delivery from DHL tomorrow the 24th. Went with 8GB/128GB for this one, coming from 4GB/64GB OnePlus 3T which I've loved but recently cracked the case and lead to a cracked screen. Looking forward to the bigger screen. Was a dedicated Windows Phone user since my Samsung Windows 7 phone, and OnePlus has been the best transition.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Order completed at 7:01:40am Pacific on 22nd, with delivery from DHL tomorrow the 24th. Went with 8GB/128GB for this one, coming from 4GB/64GB OnePlus 3T which I've loved but recently cracked the case and lead to a cracked screen. Looking forward to the bigger screen. Was a dedicated Windows Phone user since my Samsung Windows 7 phone, and OnePlus has been the best transition.

Congratulations on your purchase! Let us know how you like it!

technutcounselor

Apr 19, 2018
Visit site
Hey all. I just pulled the trigger 5 minutes ago on the Midnight Black 8GB/128GB. It looks like everyone thay ordered on the 22nd has gotten their phone. Anyone ordered since then (yesterday or today) and did you get a ship notice already? Just wondering if I'll get it Tuesday now because of the holiday since its FedEx.

SultanJazz

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I ordered Midnight Black 8GB/256GB version around 4pm (May 22nd). I received the shipping notice today with a Tuesday delivery (May 29th).

Armeniandave

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Just got mine today and set it all up. So far so good! There are a few apps that aren't logging in for some reason but not sure why yet. Took a few photos and they looked really good.

DenMag

May 7, 2017
Visit site
Love it! Was originally concerned about the size but it really doesn't feel any bigger than my 3T. I had a Windows 640XL and that did have me stretching to reach the edge of the screen with one hand.

The OnePlus Switch app made it easy to copy data from 3T to 6. Was setup and configured in under an hour, including fingerprint and face ids. Biggest thing I've noticed on the face unlock is that it is SO fast that it unlocks when I try to read notifications.

Got the glass screen protector on fairly easy. One tiny spec/bubble but only noticeable when the screen is off so I'll live with it.

I already love this phone as much as I do/did my 3T. If I can physically keep it from harm, I have no idea when I will be purchasing a new phone in the future.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Love it! Was originally concerned about the size but it really doesn't feel any bigger than my 3T. I had a Windows 640XL and that did have me stretching to reach the edge of the screen with one hand.

The OnePlus Switch app made it easy to copy data from 3T to 6. Was setup and configured in under an hour, including fingerprint and face ids. Biggest thing I've noticed on the face unlock is that it is SO fast that it unlocks when I try to read notifications.

Got the glass screen protector on fairly easy. One tiny spec/bubble but only noticeable when the screen is off so I'll live with it.

I already love this phone as much as I do/did my 3T. If I can physically keep it from harm, I have no idea when I will be purchasing a new phone in the future.

So glad you are loving it!

ODog2323

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
OnePlus Switch definitely made moving to the new device pretty easy. I've never been fully up to speed on a new phone this quick.

The main thing really bothering me now is how much space the notch takes away from notification icons, plus I can't get rid of the clock like I could on the 5T.

When I first turned the phone on there was an always on mode in the ambient displays settings. After an initial software update, that option was gone. What a tease!

The matte black is crazy slippery! I may have to cave and get some kind of case on this one.

Another nitpick is that when I zoom YouTube to fill more of the screen, the corners of the image are rounded off more on one side, and more squared off on the notch side of the screen. That's pretty distracting to me.

I'm also missing the fingerprint gesture to pull down the notification shade.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjeans