Who's going naked?

cocob89

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
Anyone here know of any skins that you can buy for just the sides of the phone? Put the Dbrand on the back but now I'm worried about scraping the sides :/

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Anyone here know of any skins that you can buy for just the sides of the phone? Put the Dbrand on the back but now I'm worried about scraping the sides :/
Not a skin but Skinomi offers a full body screen protector (front, back, & sides).

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
Me but broke down and bought the black dragon skin from D Brand for my S8+.
I just put mine on last night. It's pretty nice, definitely makes the back less slippery. I got it more because I get annoyed with all the fingerprint smudges and finger oil on the back.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
My screen protector came off so I am just rocking the spigen case until next week. Man I sure do love this thing without a screen protector. Makes me nervous though.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Let me see. A 840.00 phone.
And taking a chance of dropping it and breaking the screen or putting marks on it.
Nah !
It went in a case.

I like the phone too much.
Had it sittin on my computer that was closed.
And it slid off on the carpet floor.
That was fast enough to make me get a case the next day.

Choccy

May 2, 2017
Visit site
I had my S8 naked for 3 days as Amazon sent wrong case.

It was almost ok but was paranoid about holding when doing my photos. Have the Neo Hybred case on it now. Feels better to hold although feels little heavier.

I also found my finger would rub at bottom of phone when naked on the USB C port which no longer happens with the case.

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Always naked, despite the fact I'm a bit clumsy. I've tried cases before and have never liked it. While past phones have ended up with minor dings on the sides, I've never had anything major happen. And, I don't care about the dings because inevitably I have family or friends who want to inherit my prior phones so any potential loss of resale value doesn't matter to me.

My new S8 has dropped a couple feet to a wood floor a few times and zero scratches/dings/cracks. I must have really good luck but I'm willing to take the chance because the bare phone feels so wonderful in-hand.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Always naked, despite the fact I'm a bit clumsy. I've tried cases before and have never liked it. While past phones have ended up with minor dings on the sides, I've never had anything major happen. And, I don't care about the dings because inevitably I have family or friends who want to inherit my prior phones so any potential loss of resale value doesn't matter to me.

My new S8 has dropped a couple feet to a wood floor a few times and zero scratches/dings/cracks. I must have really good luck but I'm willing to take the chance because the bare phone feels so wonderful in-hand.
If I may suggest, why don't you try a demand skin. If I wasn't going to try out the case I bought I'd do a DBrand skin myself.