Why are none available?

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I've gone to best buy to look at something then ordered it on Amazon.

Generally speaking I love Amazon (Prime), but when it comes to electronics I want a brick and mortar store. I have bought a Gshock watch from Amazon without issue, but a Gear S3 is a different beast IMO. Not willing to buy it online or order it from anywhere. I mean, at some point in the future I may give in, but for now I'm holding strong lol.

May 3, 2015
Visit site
Generally speaking I love Amazon (Prime), but when it comes to electronics I want a brick and mortar store. I have bought a Gshock watch from Amazon without issue, but a Gear S3 is a different beast IMO. Not willing to buy it online or order it from anywhere. I mean, at some point in the future I may give in, but for now I'm holding strong lol.

I actually went to best buy and aged with the floor model of the s3 classic to get a feel for it. If they had one in stock I would have gotten it...But since they are impossible to come by I ordered online. I actually ordered from Samsung direct and Amazon prime. Amazon got here and I canceled my Samsung order.

husa3695

May 23, 2011
Visit site
If anyone is interested, I'm selling my Gear S3 Frontier. I just got it yesterday. I exchanged my Nixon for it. I'd rather stick with Androiwear. Anyways, it's posted in the Marketplace.

I work at BB and I can tell u that as soon as we get S3's in, they are sold within hours. Our system will not let us order one for the customer either. Supply is just so limited.
Why are you sticking with Android Wear?

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Why are you sticking with Android Wear?
Because i hate the fact that some of the apps i cant reply to..like Allo and others. I also hate S-Voice...it either works great or it doesn't. And in my opinion, it doesn't. Its a nice looking watch overally but to me Samsung Pay and battery life is the best features of the watch.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I actually went to best buy and aged with the floor model of the s3 classic to get a feel for it. If they had one in stock I would have gotten it...But since they are impossible to come by I ordered online. I actually ordered from Samsung direct and Amazon prime. Amazon got here and I canceled my Samsung order.

Lol Amazon says ships in 1-3 months. I'm not even going to bother trying that route.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Because i hate the fact that some of the apps i cant reply to..like Allo and others. I also hate S-Voice...it either works great or it doesn't. And in my opinion, it doesn't. Its a nice looking watch overally but to me Samsung Pay and battery life is the best features of the watch.

That's one thing I'm concerned about as well, no Google Now. The only good thing on the Asus ZenWatch I had was Google Now. Since the Samsung doesn't have that I kind of feel like it's handicapped.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
That's one thing I'm concerned about as well, no Google Now. The only good thing on the Asus ZenWatch I had was Google Now. Since the Samsung doesn't have that I kind of feel like it's handicapped.
Yeah after having the Nixon and using Androidwear, I feel that the S3 is lacking

May 3, 2015
Visit site

It isn't. Svoice is fine. It does just as well at voice dictation. I can do all the same basic things with the s3. But overall, tizen is far superior to wear.

optimummind

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Looking at this thread, it seems Samsung has severely underestimated the demand for the Gear S3. Hope you guys who want one can get it as soon as possible. I've been rocking my Gear S3 Classic since Nov 22nd (preordered on Nov 1st) and it's been a blast.

Bob31464

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I guess I was fortunate, I walked into the AT&T store the Sat. after Thanksgiving and got one. It was the only one they had. So far I really like it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pemujica14