Why does my Lenovo Tablet 10 takes too long to charge?, It takes like 1 day - 17 Hrs or maybe 12 Hrs

CallMeSen

Mar 29, 2022
Visit site
I got this tablet a year ago and i started downloading Minecraft and Roblox Apks but the battery is still safe i have a theory that i always overcharge my tablet i think i always overcharge it its been a year i always charge it in the night and when i always woke up its full i kept doing it until it reached 2022 i woke up one day checking my tablet it says 1 day and 10 Hrs left until full i tried charging it in different wall outlet but still it doesnt work i tried deleting all my games and the zio files, videos and images still it doesnt work :((((((

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Have you tried different charging cables/plugs? Also make sure the USB port is completely clear of any debris by blowing it out with a can of compressed air.

Does the battery drain quickly as well?

CallMeSen

Mar 29, 2022
Visit site
B. Diddy, yes I already tried different charging cables/plugs the usb port is completely clear and the battery does drain quickly too right now im using GSam battery monitor to monitor my battery

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
In that case, I would suspect a failing battery. How old is the tablet? Try installing Accubattery and look at the Battery Health section after a few charge cycles. If the health is <85%, then the battery is significantly deteriorated and won't improve.

Another possibility is that the USB port is actually faulty, rather than dirty. In that case, you'd have to bring the tablet to a repair shop.