Why does my Lollipop update keep failing?

Dennis Donovan

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
Lollypop Update Keeps Failiing

I have been trying to download lollypop on my S5...Verizon...the first phase seem to work, but the second download keeps failing..any suggestions?

systemofadown1

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: Lollypop Update Keeps Failiing

have you ever rooted the phone? Look at about device in settings and see if it says custom or official.

Ceetar

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site

not working for me either. Never rooted.

I was having problems staying connected to a Wifi network (home AND work, strong signal) it kept going on and off and it was doing things like making text messages take a minute to send. Was thinking it might be related but now that's fine..

I've noticed that pre-lollipop update updated all the apps and seems to have required a login again for many of them, so wondering if I'm not logged into something I should be.

systemofadown1

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site

Strange that the Verizon update required the "pre update" update & is giving user's reporting here a fit & the Sprint update was just the usual ota update ( no pre update before main update) & its running fairly well...
Maybe that has something to do with it, maybe not 😕

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site

Consider yourselves lucky (and STOP trying to get this "update"). 4.4.4 was/is phenominal. 5.0 is nothing but crap with some Apple-inspired graphics. Big friggin' deal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArchyA