Why does my RCA Pro 10 Tablet keep shutting off on its own?

Dan Armona

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
RCA Pro 10 Tablet keeps Shutting off on its own

I been have problems with tablet shutting off on its own don't know why is my tablet doing this everytime I'm in the middle of playing something on YouTube it shuts off.I was wounding if could give me solution to the problem or anyone else the has the same issue has my tablet I would extremely appreciate it!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: RCA Pro 10 Tablet keeps Shutting off on its own

Welcome to Android Central! Possibilities include a bad battery, a bad motherboard, or some installed app that is causing major instability. The only thing you can probably try to do is eliminate the possibility of a bad app. Try booting into Safe Mode, which disables all 3rd party apps. From a powered on state, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold Power Off until the Safe Mode prompt appears, then tap OK. if the crashes persist in Safe Mode, then it's more likely hardware-related.

If the battery is going bad, you'll usually notice strange battery behavior, like the battery level "falling off a cliff," suddenly dropping like a rock, then the tablet shutting off. Often, after restarting, the battery might have gone from 70-80% down to 10-20% in the span of a few seconds. Your only option in that case is to replace the battery, which probably has to be done by a repair shop or by RCA.

Dan Armona

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: RCA Pro 10 Tablet keeps Shutting off on its own

I just got tablet last month is possible if using the wrong charger because I'm using LG charger to charge my tablet or maybe its the battery just draining out when using it but my best bet is to return it and replace it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pemujica14