Why is my internal storage full when all of my pictures and music are on my SD card?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello,

I'll start by saying that I have a very large amount of pictures and music on my phone. However, all of it is stored on my sd card (128GB). Almost 90GB are used. I have a Samsung Galaxy S9+ with 64GB of internal storage. I have what I consider an average number of apps. The problem is my internal storage is almost completely full (we are talking a few hundred mbs at best). I have moved and apps that can be moved to the sd card, all my pictures and music are on the ad card, and I have cleared all cache data on each app individually. When my internal storage is analyzed, it says that 63.5gb of other exists. What can I do to increase my internal storage? Could the gallery app be holding 30gb of photos even though they are all stored on my sd card? Help!

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Do you have any media downloaded from streaming apps? Music from Google Play or videos saved from Netflix for offline viewing?

From personal experience some of those apps will hide the files within other instead of properly showing how much storage they use.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz