Why my phone is switching off after finishing the Boot Animation?

Imtgawankar

Apr 26, 2018
Visit site
My Redmi Note 3 PRO (Kenzo) is not booting
its not a bricked or anything I think because it was good till today
I was facing issues with my battery from last 15 days my charger was not charging my device properly so I used to connect my friend's Moto fast charger(g4 plus) to charge it
After some days whenever I plug the cable it was charging and disconnecting after 20 30 secs then I have to reboot the device to charge it properly
also it was showing wrong % of battery after rebooting but after 2 3 reboots it fixes
I trried everything changed kernel too once
I was on pixel experience Rom(latest build) updated via system updates(OTA) and one thing I had flashed the 16-02-2018 built before that by downloading it from their website but at that time my kernel information was updated but the built number have not changed it changed after that OTA update few days back
Im unable to understand the issue but now I searched on google at this maybe a bootloop but my device was ok till yesterday with few issues I have not done anything before this to happen(yesterday I full charged my device with Moto G4 plus charger then rebooted device and now its not booting)
when i connect charger while phone is switched off it keeps rebooting( this is happening from last 15 days)
today it stopped booting(not actually booting problem it boots but when the boot animation finishes it switch off again)
did factory reset today but no help from it also flashed the OTA downloaded ROM but nothing changed
cleared cache and dalvik cache so may times still its not booting
it is going in fastboot mode and recovery but system is not loading it switch offs after the complition of the boot animation
when connect other charger it keeps rebooting and my MI charger is useless now it does not charge any device
Please help I'm unable to understand the issue
I think moto fast charger damaged my battery

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'd suspect that the battery was already failing before you used the Moto charger. Look into getting the battery replaced.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos