Why my Samsung Note 8 s-pen won't fit back into the slot completely?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

The phone dropped on the road and landed vertically with the s-pen side down. as a result of the impact, the s-pen popped out from its slot. This is something that i have seen earlier in my Note 3 and it used to fit back it whenever i pushed it back. but with Note 8, a nano portion of it is sticking out of the slot. should it not feel completely even to the touch?
can there be a possibility that the slot might have been affected of the S-pen?
i know i would be needing to replace the screen protector for sure as it cracked in few places. but as for the S-pen and its slot i am not sure if the fall had caused it any damage.
please tell me how to go about it?

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine is undropped and the pen does protrude a little - just the rounded bit.
Yep, this, same here. It isn't meant to be like that so as to make it easier to get especially if you a car on the device. The rounded bit is meant to protrude.

erzhik

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
It's like that from the start. It's not supposed to be completely flush because you would need to able to locate it and push it out easily.

vladfan

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
I dropped mine and hit perfectly on the corner where the pen is. It must have bent it just enough where now I can't get the s-pen out of the slot. I have a replacement coming today.

Yes.......I had a case on it. A Spigen Liquid Crystal case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjeans