Why no mentions of Otterbox?

hitman4274

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I rock a defender myself, only due to the fact that I work on on cars in a pit, I need the tuffness. It's huge tho. So it just depends on the protection level you need or want. The first case I had the rubber got streched out towards the bottom and on the bottom of the camera area, but I believe it could of been from ur sticking to my pocket. Otterbox sent me out a new one with no issues, they have great customer service.

Sent from my clean sharp shooter

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I had this case on for only a few days but it interfered with typing because the edges on the sides made those keys hard to utilize. :(

I got huge hands my self. When I first for the case this was an issue for me. I just got used to it. Now I can't type landscape or portrait mode! The P is the only key that gives me any real issues now.

Rocking the HTC EVO 3D

BiGsMiLeSKyLe

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Yea this phone is a brick and sometimes i feel safe knowing that i can probably use it to defend myself if the need arises. I may downgrade to the commuter so i can have more usability of the screen, but hey so far i dropped my phone and i def got my 50 bucks worth.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Yea this phone is a brick and sometimes i feel safe knowing that i can probably use it to defend myself if the need arises. I may downgrade to the commuter so i can have more usability of the screen, but hey so far i dropped my phone and i def got my 50 bucks worth.

You know thats not a bad idea! I think having a few cases to switch between is a good idea too. I may get one for when I am on the go also. I do however still love my Def. I have dropped my phone a few times. Nothing to hard yet but the case has kept it very safe! So worth the $50 so far.

sonny50

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I have the defender , and have used it since day one ( make that 3 days before release). I've dropped the phone quite a few times , including on concrete, with no ill effects.

failmatic

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Honestly do not know but I'll take a stab. Evo3D is a big phone and somewhat bulky. Otterbox Defender is a bulky case. Most people do not want a brick in their pocket.

NewEVO3D215

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Well let's see, I have seen a number of responses about the outterbox case. I have the 3D with the defender series case that comes with the holster.
I choose this case because I have 4 children ages 2,5,7 and 17 who like to play games on my phone. They have dropped it everywhere possible. Not to mention I have dropped it a few times along with friends who want to check out the phone itself. I have read working in construction is the only reason to have this case along with people saying we should take care of the phone like adults. Well I disagree, anyone who has children knows your phone will get played with etc. Having children is a great reason to have this case. I don't see any disadvantages to the case it works perfectly for me. People its just a phone, if you have insurance for it then you shouldn't worry so much about the phone. No one keeps a phone forever and things happen. "why so serious?" (In my joker voice!)
Sent from my 3VO using Tapatalk.

hitman4274

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I ended up gettin rid of mine because it kept adding more dings to the rim of the phone...suppose to keep the phone fresh not mess it up.. still an awesome case..

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene