Will the Note 8 be too small for me?

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Might be a crazy question to some, but I have a Lenovo Phab 2 Pro now, love the big 6.4 inch screen. The down side is this phone has never received an update, and it is not getting Nougat for sure. Lenovo seems to have made the phone then forgot about it. The last flagship that I purchased close to release was the Galaxy S3 when I ditched my Iphone. I loved android and some things about the S3, but there were quite a few to dislike as well. After that I have had HTC One M8, Moto X Pure, Nexus 6, and now the Phab 2 Pro.

None of the Galaxys has caught my until the S8, thought about the S8+ for a bit, then heard about the Note 8 and I am really liking what it has to offer. I know overall I will have less screen realestate, but I am ready to be back on the more updated side of things.

What are your thoughts?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Might be a crazy question to some, but I have a Lenovo Phab 2 Pro now, love the big 6.4 inch screen. The down side is this phone has never received an update, and it is not getting Nougat for sure. Lenovo seems to have made the phone then forgot about it. The last flagship that I purchased close to release was the Galaxy S3 when I ditched my Iphone. I loved android and some things about the S3, but there were quite a few to dislike as well. After that I have had HTC One M8, Moto X Pure, Nexus 6, and now the Phab 2 Pro.

None of the Galaxys has caught my until the S8, thought about the S8+ for a bit, then heard about the Note 8 and I am really liking what it has to offer. I know overall I will have less screen realestate, but I am ready to be back on the more updated side of things.

What are your thoughts?
Personal preference really. For me, I'm a huge Note fan, even after going thru the Note 7 return twice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54