Win a Droid Incredible from Android Central! (contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I will do battle with the volcanoes of Iceland with my Droid Incredible. And I will win. Or at the very least upload some cool pics before I'm burnt to a crisp.

slinky317

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
With my new Droid Incredible in my hand, I'll be able to laugh incredibly hard at all those people drooling for the new iPhone.

Daddy Warbux

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Rue the day!!

With my Incredible I will change my profile pic to a picture of me holding my Incredible, taken by me, using my Incredible's 8mp camera, in the bathroom mirror, and with a caption simply reading "there's no need to say it...but yes...I AM INCREDIBLE!" and make everyone who previously thought otherwise rue the day they ever questioned my incredibleness!!

and then I will proceed to post that pic on everyones wall!

Muahahaha!

Chaos5

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Many people will post on here to how they will take adventures and such. I just want a new phone that has awesome speed, great reliability in Android software, and something I can use as an everyday phone. Now I think that's Incredible why? Because there is a powerful phone you don't have to worry about lagging, freezing, or any of that other junk I've had to deal with in previous phones. Go Android Central!

niandra

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I would use it to replace my Eris and give to my wife so that she can join the Android craze. Additionally, I will use every thread of energy from the snapdragon processor to organize and hold the largest marijuana law reform rally in the midwest, the Cannabis Revival (Cannabis Revival 2010 | MySpace)

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I will be so excited to use the Incredible I will answer the phone when my wife calls! That is an incredible feat in itself!

Simer03

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
what can i do with this INCREDIBLE phone?? I can continue to show off all the INCREDIBLE Android features that my friends with Iphones don't have and laugh in their faces!!!!!! :)

nickchilds61304

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
With this phone I will do unbelievable email exchanges, purchase amazing things on eBay, take full feature films and amazing photos that they will post in the Smithsonian. I will be able to finally have a phone that runs sense smoothly and I will most likely make every I-Phone user somewhat jealous of my great device. I could book flights and fly to other countries and discover great mysteries. I could finally have a phone that was just as cool as Chuck Norris. As you can see the possibilities are endless to the extraordinary amount of coolness this phone would bring to my life. Please choose me

Saigo

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I will put an android central sticker on my incredibly awesome bike and take a picture of it with an incredible 8 mp camera...

phonetec

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
with this device i would turn into the "INCREDIBLE" Hulk and cause mass destruction to every Apple store, stomp on every Blackberry phone/user all while recording the footage on the 8mp camera then upload it directly to youtube, then watch my escapades of mass destruction against inferior smartphone users OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

JDMaker1

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
A Haiku:

It's Incredible
A phone that knows no equal
With it, I will rule

Seriously, it will be a huge step up from my MyTouch3G. I can't wait to get my hands one an a piece of hardware that can actually handle the Android OS properly. The MyTouch is like trying to run Windows 7 on a PC from the 1980s.

techboydino

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
[Envision it] I could take my work supplied LGVX3450 and smash it down on the floor causing a scene and shouting freedom like I was William Wallace. All while looking Captain Insano with eyes bulging, arms in the air and clenched fists as if I won a victorious battle against all that is evil. Then I would claim I wasnt feeling well and plead to keep my job. :D

kicks

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
If I won the Incredible I'll achieve the incredible feat of keeping my wife happy by not spending any money. I'll also be able to get more household projects done because I'll be able to watch the videos on youtube on the incredible screen while doing them. I can already see my honey-do list growing shorter if I win this phone :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellotherefella