Win a free Epic 4G!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lnichols

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I would really love to use an Epic to see if I can get our group away from the shackle that is BBM. I'm tired of the substandard junk that BB has been putting out lately. Their quality is going down, prices are the same, and they seem to not really care to compete anymore in the OS/features.

njett

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
This looks like a great phone. I will be upgrading from my pre.

Seems a lot of people are looking to move off of their Palm Pre, I can't figure out why Palm isn't coming up with anything newer or fresher, it seems with the HP money they have access to now that they should be developing something. Hyping it up ahead of time might get users to wait for it.

Oh well. I'm very happy with Android, although with all of the phones hitting the market I'm pretty envious of the specs compared to my Samsung Moment.

njett

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I would really love to use an Epic to see if I can get our group away from the shackle that is BBM. I'm tired of the substandard junk that BB has been putting out lately. Their quality is going down, prices are the same, and they seem to not really care to compete anymore in the OS/features.

Tell me about it, I have to support their crap at my job and we have nothing but problems. I'm a consultant and my client has sunk so much money in to phones, software and support for the BB phones that they think it is a waist to switch now. They don't understand how much money they would save by not having to support that garbage any more.

bberrynewbie84

Galaxy nexus!
Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Im very happy I've joined this online community. I never knew how great android devices were,until now. Androidcentral's members are very helpful when it comes to troubleshooting an android phone and keeping us updated on the lasest android news.
The Epic 4 G seems to be a another great additonal to the android family.

dtreo

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Oh, my TP2 is starting to twitch knowing it's on a short leash now with the Epic4G out! Sorry old pal, you've done your job well, but now it's probably time for some 4G action! I would love one to keep up my full qwerty skills.

Thanks Phil!

Mrcampos

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Girlfriend

If you have a girlfriend and are like me you probably don't like to see her with a crappy phone not even a smart phone. So I entered to win a phone for her. I love her so much and wish I could give her the best but I don't have money so let love win woot!

h-cubed

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Seems a lot of people are looking to move off of their Palm Pre, I can't figure out why Palm isn't coming up with anything newer or fresher, it seems with the HP money they have access to now that they should be developing something. Hyping it up ahead of time might get users to wait for it.

Oh well. I'm very happy with Android, although with all of the phones hitting the market I'm pretty envious of the specs compared to my Samsung Moment.

I would like to know why Palm has not shown off anything. I mean if there was something coming out SOON I sure would wait but this whole hush hush thing is really irritating....

Now if I could get a Epic with Web OS 2.0 :D Now THAT would be something to marvel!!

Last edited:

camposd

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Physiology

Everyone that has entered this contest Its dominated by their wants and not their need. Let the people that need a phone win this phone but that is nearly impossible since the winner will be randomly chosen. :( sucks for me I need a phone thanks for reading

Quis89

Q&A Team
Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
This phone is soooo nice. I'm stuck on my laggy Hero which i've had replaced twice and am resisting taking this one in. My pick was the evo but after seeing this baby I'm going that route when my upgrade hits and I get the money... (damn students expenses lol) I hear Sprint has this Blackboard all for college students so that helps justify the expense lol. How has the battery life fared for those who have this monster?

jesmann

Sep 1, 2010
www.mokaraoke.com
I currently have the Palm Pre (and visit PreCentral daily) and my primary line is upgrade elligible today been debating on 4G but like WebOS as well. This would be the phone for me because I like the keyboard compared to the EVO. I'm waiting currently for one financially and two maybe a 4G WebOS coming down the pipe someday. Android does interest me. I'm so torn...

tmarti8282

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Oye AndroidCentral guys!

I'm on a Sprint Sero plan that will be up soon and I'm trying to figure out what to do next, as the best phone I can get on that plan is a WinMo phone, and I'm done with WinMo! (Even Microsoft is done with WinMo). Love Sero plan, hate the phone selection. So I've been thinking of staying with Sprint and getting an Evo or Epic or getting an N1 off eBay and going to T-Mobile. Not sure what I'll do, but a free Epic would make the decision a whole lot easier ;)

campos23

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Android freak

I love android. I come from the iphone 3G and I can't believe what I was missing. Android is open and free unlike the monopoly apple wants to have its consumers. I'm not a programmer I'm just a regular guy (college student) that is a wanna be programer lol... I like routing or hacking any divide I get my hands on. I can't live without android. I love it is like a computer it has my mail and calender events and obviously its a phone to call home. It also has a vast amount of free apps that I can use for school. hopw I win :)

web0rama

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Intercept on STEROIDS

I grabbed an Intercept about 6 weeks ago because my old Blackberry pooped out on me & I wanted to dip my toes into the world of Android. Plus, I didn't want to switch carriers or wait over a month for the EVO or EPIC to be available. Honestly, the $50 price tag didn't hurt things either.

The Intercept does everything I need, but the EPIC does everything I want! Like I said above, it is the Intercept on steroids.

If you guys don't give me one I'll have to wait a year until I'm eligible for another upgrade!

I'm fine with that BTW because this phone blows the old BB out of the water, but I can only imagine what the EPIC is capable of after playing with the Intercept.

Zindoh

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
So my dad picked up an epic yesterday, and it sure hurts when your dad has a nicer phone/gadget than you do. doh! And yes he has pointed it out atleast a dozen times in a single day so far.

kodiaksoul

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
What is the battery life on that joker. I heard the evo sucked. The pre sucked if you didn't trick it and learn to turn off certain things. So I wonder if the Epic i better. Spring rocks for keeping their unlimited data.

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
My Husband has an Evo, My Dad, Brother,mother and sister in Law have an iPhone. Help me compete. Don't get me wrong, I love the Sprint Hero, but I bought it straight out, (because I wasn't able to get an upgrade at the time) because I wanted to show my family up, Android style, but now I feel as though I'm rocking a Dinosaur in comparison. Would love to show them power of Android with the Epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.