Win a free Epic 4G!

Status
Not open for further replies.

krall81

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
its good to see that sprint is finally putting out some good phones that people actually want. i am on the fence about which phone i want to get the epic or the evo, if i won this then that decision would be so much easier.

rcasaone

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
As a nursing student do you know what I can do with this thing. OMG this phone is the $!#?, my friend has one and this phone is spectacular. The Graphics, the speed, the touch interface, the whole thing is just so cool. If I won I would root this thing (like I did my hero) and I would put up a Epic (froyo 2.2) vs. new Iphone on youtube, and show this thing destroying the competition! Hope I win! Pick ME...

jkray

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I would love one!

Wow, if I could win a free phone, then my wife would have to let me upgrade to a smartphone! This would be fantastic! :p

stoneworrior

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Android Central rocks

My wife is due for an upgrade in another year. She currently has a rooted Samsung Moment but would LOVE to replace it with a new Epic right now! If we win I will let Android Central Giveaway her Moment. I know most people will not be jumping at this but some will. Her phone has had a case and screen cover on it from day one. The phone looks brand new and I am sure that someone would be happy to have it for free:) I figure instead of being greedy and selling it on eBay Android Central could make someone else happy with her phone. And on another note has anyone noticed how often Leo Laporte mentions Android Central lately??? Pretty cool.

jbouklas

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Been a long wait...

I've been waiting to dump AT&T since May (when they dumped unlimited iPad 3G data, which was kind of the reason I bought the damn thing). The Evo battery life was a deal-breaker, and it's taken until now for the Epic to come out. But it's finally here, and it's time to jump off the iPhone bandwagon I've been on since 2007...

NBENZ

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
Great phone

Held out on the EVO for this phone, would be awesome to use for school on the go. This looks to be an excellent phone.(btw i will be dumping my pre for this phone hehe)

compujock

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Jeez... Epic 4G, Evo 4G... But has the 4G net expanded?

I would really like to win this phone since I've been using my EVO and would like a hardware keyboard... Plus, I can give my older EVO to my sister...

Ahh what a world...

I'm in San Jose, CA... Anyone else missing out on the 4G fun? XD
I'll take that Evo off your hands. I've been on a waiting list for the Evo since early part of June. Now I'm on a waiting list for the Epic since I'm tired of waiting for an Evo.

denisew1972

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I have to say I'm still torn between the Epic and Evo.... I don't think I'll decide until my contract is up. I've been with Sprint for 10 yrs. now and the Hero has been my baby since last year... I get a new upgrade every year so come November I'll have to decide. I'm looking forward to reading the forums everyday to find out all things Epic. Good news I hope! Here's to good reading and countless hours on this computer doing "research", LOL Thanks for such a great site guys....

spinteews

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Perfect timing. My EVO screen is cracked and I don't have any insurance... hopefully this would be my perfect segway into a Epic 4G! I hope it does not feel cheap... (too light and plasticky). Love how solid my EVO is...

Played with the UI and did not like it much...

For the win!

WD8ARZ

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Why leave my Blackberry for an Epic?

Wny leave my Blackberry for an Epic???

Because the texting and email security I counted on with Blackberry seems to be subject to RIM caving in to those that want to 'monitor' that info.

Because I am tired of how long it is taking RIM to catch up with the performance the rest of the world is enjoying now.

Because I need flash and java support for the apps I want to run, especially access to my home web cams with live streaming video and audio!!!

Because I want a larger HD display, roomier keyboard, faster performance, and N with the WiFi.

Because the WiFi server feature with the Epic will allow me to dump the 3G/4G Accelerator with that feature and save money.

Because I cant seem to stop thinking about how long I have to wait to upgrade my phone (Feb 2011) and am hoping the price comes down and any possible bugs get worked out by then.

Because it is time I make an Epic move (pun intended) and finally feel like I have a portable extension to the web in my hand like I have hoped for from the beginning.

Because I am willing to buy a Samsung HD TV that supports the wireless standard of the Epic (way cool).

Regards, Bill WD8ARZ (HFN emergency amateur radio operator in South Bend, IN) HIGH FREQUENCY NETWORK - COMMUNICATION CENTRE

Last edited:

gggplaya

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
I have to say, this website is epic. I read 2 websites everyday, this and autoblog. But autoblog doesn't give away free crap every once in a while so this website wins as my fav!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to have the Epic 4G. Recently by going to the gym 5 days a week i've lost about 50lbs and now look great in clothing. My social life went from almost zero to HERO(pun intended) in a matter of a year. So i have to get rid of this hero because i am constantly still fat fingering the on screen keyboard. I need a real physical keyboard. Not cool when girls are always thinking your some kind of alcoholic, drunk texting them all the time. :-(

Thanks and i love this site. I'll continue to read this site, even if i don't win. But it would be great to win, because, well, winning is awsome.

RickMG

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I really want the Epic. My moment is so slow for some reason I've been thinking of upgrading before my time but really don't think I want to spend $650. Winning would shure be nice. :)

rawmustard

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I definitely like the looks of my friends' Epic 4Gs. I would have to pay full retail now or wait until February if I wanted to get one. But I may just splurge, since my Moment seems rather dated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wisak2556