Win a free Evo 4G from Android Central [contest]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashlanfosho

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm most excited about... pretty much everything: The 8mp camera, being really into photography that's a huge plus that I can take high quality pictures with out lugging around my camera. It's a super fast beast compared to my hero, (which my buttons are peeling btw D: picture attached. It looks like a mushroommmm, a mushroom! I don't want a mushroom phone. DX) I love watching movies and this would be awesome to watch them on, because of its hugeee screen, and its awesome kickstand to keep it up, I mean what other phone has a kickstand? I could also use the hdmi out to hook up to a friends tv and watch movies while we're all hanging out. I can video chat with my dad who lives 7 hours away when ever I'm away from the computer. I'm excited for a phone that will get 2.2. (Maybe 2.3 too but I wouldn't push it with HTC sense, thank goodness for rooting. :D) I'm even excited just about the coloring, black and red are two of my favorite colors. 4G would be awesome if I had it in my area.. I'd use the simultaneous voice and data, it was the only thing at&t has going for them, now they're not the only one with the power. >:D Live wallpapers are the icing on this perfect cake(or the filling in the eclair? Get it? 2.1.. eclair.. Ha. Yeah, I'll keep going.) Also if I got it, it would finally convince my best friend who has an iphone that android completely destroys the iphone, (he's hard headed and doesn't even see the great stuff about my hero.) The last thing is my sister wants to get this phone for her upgrade just to spite me because I want it so bad. Little sisters are evil! Please android central, pimp my phone.

Last edited:

Clavs1

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
4g evo rules!

Hey! I would love the EVO 4G!

Most exciting feature on this phone for me are:

8mp camera
4G network
1GHz processor
Google Android OS

I'm not excited about no keyboard...but I can get used to the huge 4.3 in of screen with an on screen keyboard, and there's always swype =)

Good luck everyone!

wbpete

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Is it June 4th Yet!?!?!?

I cant wait for this 4G... and the 8MP camera will prevent me from bringing my camera with me everywhere...

also.. how are accessories for this thing... looks like cases are going to be tough to find lol

AndroidChuck

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking forward to an overall better phone than any that is currently out there now!!!!!!!!!!! THE EVO 4G HAS JUST THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait til June 4th!!!! If I get this phone, this will be the BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

joehammer

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I am excited about the video chat. I have been wanting a video chat phone ever since I saw the display at Epcot in Disney World. AT&T sponsored the "future" display and it was over fifteen years ago. I am so glad this is a reality! Life-long dream come true!!

rxinvestor

May 22, 2010
Visit site
What's the Big Deal about the HTC Evo?

I have not been impressed with Sprint phones in the past. I am somewhat impressed with the use of the phone as a mobile Wi-fi hotspot but still need a little bit more convincing.

Hopefully I can win the phone!

pcgirl405

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait!!!

I am so excited about the new Sprint EVO 4G phone! I have waited an extra year to upgrade my phone until a worthy device was delivered. This is the device!

I am most looking forward to being able to use the device as a wifi hotspot, especially when traveling. This one device can do it all, and I can't wait to put it to the test!!

Thanks Android Central!

rahul3000

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Favorite feature

There are several very interesting features on the Evo that excite me such as the large 4.3 inch screen and kickstand that transforms watching media or the quick snapdragon processor that will make the phone function quickly and smoothly. My favorite feature has to be the 4g capability because that is the single most unique feature to this phone that will keep it head and shoulders above most comparable devices.

In today's world, at least for me, speed has become increasingly important and delays in data acquisition quickly lead to frustration. The increased speed is a 'game-changer' by making it possible to stream higher quality video clips, do smooth video chatting, and view webpages at an accelerated rate. As more widgets that depend on connection to the internet to update data (such as social networking programs, you tube programs that cycle through popular videos on your home screen or even weather widgets) accumulate, the burden on the data network will likely increase as well. The 4g network will help ensure that the bottle-neck is larger and that multiple apps and widgets will work smoothly. Receiving and sending MMS messages will be faster and less frustrating. Downloading apps when not connected by wire or around a WiFi network will go faster.

There are other applications and benefits to having access to a faster network that I have not mentioned as I likely would be going on forever!

I hope you will select me to enjoy this new device and the benefits it will afford me!

Last edited:

urcstar8

May 23, 2010
Visit site
The upcoming EVO 4G phone is the great and first 4G phone on the market and I am very excited about the feature that we can talk on the phone and surf the net at the same time and on top of that we will be able to do video calling. I cannot wait to experience this baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tumi