[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankUnderwood2

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
Well, getting a Nexus 6P by only reply here and there is already pretty cool. I want it so badly because I never had a single Nexus phone ever and this really want to enjoy one running Marshmallow.

dewzombie

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Really need a new phone! Had an android phone from christmas that crapped out on me in june and had to go back to my old Nokia lumina 520 go-phone. Would love to get back to android platform, especially with a nexus loaded with marshmallow.

Exnavyphotog

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I REALLY need a NEW phone. I was backing a Kickstarter project "the Ubik Uno" but after to many delays ( it was supposed be shipped the first part of September) I'm ready to give up. If it comes OK but I want to move on.

TayF

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
The phone looks phenomenal. I'm still using a Nexus 4, and considering that I'm still in medical school, it'll be a long while before I get a chance to upgrade on my own.

Winning the phone would rock my world and keep me from falling even farther behind.

cdd5

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I would like to win a 6P because it'll be a faster way to get Marshmallow, as my Nexus 6 running on an StraightTalk SIM (AT&T Towers) still doesn't have it.

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
A Nexus 6P would be an enormous camera upgrade over my Moto X 2014. I also love taking photos with my phone, so the 6P would be perfect. Thanks AC!

hmackenz

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Why wouldn't I want the Nexus 6P?!? Marshmallow, camera, fingerprint scanner... The Nexus phone sure has come a long way since my Verizon version of the Galaxy "Nexus"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hengwin