[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield or Tegra Note from AC and NVIDIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamatime

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I have been reading, watching, and listening to Android Central for a very long time meow. You guys are the best! As my luck, or lack of, would have it, I haven't won anything since junior year in high school when I hit it big on Kool 108. 10th caller scored me a Honey Ham... Mmmmmmm. Mom was happy. So to win something like this would be epic. High school was a long..long...long time ago, and although this might not taste as good dipped in mashed potatoes, it would be a damn close second! :p

Posted via Android Central App

Jay Sal

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Winning this would make my year which has been one of the worst for me I was laid off lost my medical and found out I need surgery which they wont perform until I have the money saved up or it becomes life threatening. I have a tumor in my face it could eventually make me go blind if I don't get it out in time. It would be nice to win this and use it before they possibly happens. Thanks for the awesome giveaways.

joel durden

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Winning a Tegra Note would be a wonderful salve on a ragged year for me.

It was just a few weeks ago when I discovered it's existence, and knew immediately that it was the device for me.

Naturally it's crazy hard to get one.

Android Central is the BEST!

vmusica

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Too bad it's for U.S. only... no matter, next will be worldwide again... I hope. And I hope I'll win something someday.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

misury

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
I would love to win an Nvidia shield. I have drooled over these devices since there was talk of them and no real material available to get your hands on. I love the price point but have a hard time justifying buying things for myself at this time of year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.