Working Jellybean Rom for Toro on RootzWiki

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
While true, I'm at work right now so flashing would have to wait regardless :p Maybe later tonight depending on how lazy I feel. We'll see

Haha fine you get a temp reprieve.... but tonight you are to flash and enjoy your jellybeans like everyone else!! :)

7stringer

I have The Rickets
Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
So, now that you've navigated through for a bit - compared to something like AOKP or another fast ROM, how does it feel?

Despite being rooted, can you tell it's actually smoother and faster?

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
So, now that you've navigated through for a bit - compared to something like AOKP or another fast ROM, how does it feel?

Despite being rooted, can you tell it's actually smoother and faster?

Its the smoothest I've had anything run. Not sure I understand the 2nd question...? I mean, yeah, you can feel how much quicker/smoother/butterrier it is, trust me. FLASH IT. :)

7stringer

I have The Rickets
Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Its the smoothest I've had anything run. Not sure I understand the 2nd question...? I mean, yeah, you can feel how much quicker/smoother/butterrier it is, trust me. FLASH IT. :)

I guess what I meant was this: the point to flashing ROMS is to get more out of Android, and typically that also comes with performance enhancements. Despite was likely the wrong word to use (coffee hasn't been fully consumed yet).

Does the UI have more of a 1:1 touch ala, gulp, iOS?

I'll likely flash something tonight considering I'm at work now and sleeping in prevented a pre-work flash :(

7stringer

I have The Rickets
Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
nice, I am tempted, not gonna lie. but I must resist the urge until the end of the work day...

haha me too - I'm tempted to DL the files on my work computer, rush them onto my phone, and then tinker at my desk. And then get fired for downloading files to my computer.

:shamelessly admits to doing a mybackup pro for apps this morning before work:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana