Your SIM card does not allow a connection to this network

terterbotre

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I have a myTouch 4G slide and just yesterday morning, I woke up and my network just stopped working. When I go to Network operators to connect my SIM card network, it just says "Your SIM card does not allow a connection to this network." Every night, I just go to sleep and listen to music, and wake up the next morning never experiencing this problem before, but all of a sudden, I woke up the next morning and this just happen.

I have also done plenty of research on this. I came across people saying they took out the battery for 20 minutes, they switch on and off the radio and Airplane mode, they restore their device to factory settings, but I have tried all of these things and it still won't work. Some people also said that it might be a SIM card problem, but it's not for me because I've tried putting my SIM card in my backup phone, and it works. I have network connection on my backup phone when I insert the same SIM card in, but for some reason it's not working on my myTouch 4G slide. I would like to know if anyone has ever had this problem before, and if they have any tips to help me fix it. Much help would be appreciated. Thank you.

mp4crazy

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
yes thank yuo i found some one with the same problem...... i have tmobile i live in Utah i have prepaid. i use a inspire 4g.. i to woke up in the morning to find i have no service wtf. do you have service now or still nothing. when i live this little town i live in i get service but it only seems when its tmobile... seems now that att is not going to but tmobile they ed us all. :'( get back to me at jakobwatermann@gmail.com

ymmp

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same problem trying to use my Simple Mobile SIM with an unlocked MT4GS.
If I have any good news I'll try to report back

terterbotre

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same problem trying to use my Simple Mobile SIM with an unlocked MT4GS.
If I have any good news I'll try to report back

Me and you are both in the same situation. i have simple mobile too. i went to a retailer and talked to the people there, and some said that simple mobile might have blocked the MT4GS. I'll have to call to double check though.

ymmp

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Me and you are both in the same situation. i have simple mobile too. i went to a retailer and talked to the people there, and some said that simple mobile might have blocked the MT4GS. I'll have to call to double check though.

I'm really sorry I never updated my post. After 5 days of frustration (and finding out that this problem exists with other phones too) I insisted on a new phone and it works great! It is definitely the phone itself and not Simple Mobile. If you bought it recently and it never worked, you could probably get the retailer to give you a new one like I did. If it once worked fine and stopped, then you probably have to work though your warranty (either with the vendor or HTC).
Good Luck!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky