Zagg invisible shield

DevTin23

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone use the zagg invisible shield? I have went through two screen protectors because it seems like tthey expand and don't seem to fit the screen.

sent for my fantastic thunderbolt.

Todd M

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Yes I do and they fit perfectly on both mine and my wife's TB. I have them on all my devices.

They might be slightly smaller than the screen, but they can stretch when you are installing it on the device. Never had a problem with any of them.

DevTin23

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes I do and they fit perfectly on both mine and my wife's TB. I have them on all my devices.

They might be slightly smaller than the screen, but they can stretch when you are installing it on the device. Never had a problem with any of them.

That's weird cuz I am on my second invisible shield and both of them seemed to be too big for the screen and started to peal at the edges and I even took it off and reapplied it

sent for my fantastic thunderbolt.

rhyssquire

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I use Zagg on all my devices for years now. From experience, it will stretch if you reapply it too many times but it will still work overall.

People still don't believe me about how scratch resist they are so I show them. Pulled out my keys and went to town on screen. One of my friends started to freak out and screaming at me cause he didn't know about how good Zagg is. I still give him a hard time about it.

w00tw00twhat

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Bodyguardz is where its at. Zagg still has yet to fully get rid of the orange peel feeling on the phone, you can even see the orange peel texture on it..sad. Bodyguardz is smooth, and not to thin to where its going to peel off like my zagg did on my tbolt. Had it installed for about a month and this **** happens...sigh. Had a bodyguardz on my pre and couldn't even tell it was on there. Only reason I picked up a zagg is cuz I was in best buy right after I got my phone so didn't want my screen to scratch. Now I'm not using one anymore cuz I like the feel of the smooth screen, specially using swype.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bawan maviya