Amzer Silicone Jelly Case - rubber makes it impossible to slide into pocket....

adrienqa66

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I bought the Amzer Silicone Jelly case (Amazon.com: Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case for HTC ThunderBolt ADR6400 (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories)

I assume it's the same as plain silicone? I have been using it for a while, and it's okay, but I don't like how hard it is to slide the phone into my jeans pocket - not because of the size but because of the texture of the case.

But this would be true of all silicone cases? Are there silicone cases that are "less" this way?

Thanks! I appreciate any advice. I'm new to cases.

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I bought the Amzer Silicone Jelly case (Amazon.com: Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case for HTC ThunderBolt ADR6400 (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories)

I assume it's the same as plain silicone? I have been using it for a while, and it's okay, but I don't like how hard it is to slide the phone into my jeans pocket - not because of the size but because of the texture of the case.

But this would be true of all silicone cases? Are there silicone cases that are "less" this way?

Thanks! I appreciate any advice. I'm new to cases.

Go to the Verizon store and buy there glossy silicone TPU case Its the best TPU case I have seen. Its $20 a bit more pricy than the ebay ones but its finish is very slick and polished and it really protects the phone well.

tony.shaw

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I got black silicon from amzer, It's perfect doesn't add a lot of bulk, and really does look good.

The X design on this it make gripping good .....

working good for me so far and planning to try tpu case also