Extended battery

Xxw0lfxX

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
So I just received my Extended today, and I'm absolutely loving it! I purchased a platinum brand case/holster for the standard, and now I need a case for the extended.... Does anyone know of a good case that will still work with the PB holster? I'm assuming that Seidio will work, but you know what happens when you "Ass-u-me"

Xxw0lfxX

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
So I just received my Extended today, and I'm absolutely loving it! I purchased a platinum brand case/holster for the standard, and now I need a case for the extended.... Does anyone know of a good case that will still work with the PB holster? I'm assuming that Seidio will work, but you know what happens when you "Ass-u-me"

I know I read somewhere here in the forums, it was stated that the seidio extended case will still fit the PB holster, I would just like some more confirmation before buying when they are available.

Xxw0lfxX

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
I've had my extended battery for the last month, but it's staying in my desk till a proper hard case comes out that will work with it. It's really infuriating, since I want to use the battery so badly. I'm on the verge of just saying, eff it, and going no-case.

I feel the same way. I hate keeping my phone in my pocket, I'm a clip kinda person. I have the extended in now, just wish there was a hard shell case to fit it. Best Buy isn't aware of any productions on a extended Platinum Brand case...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

soccerfon711

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Just got the extended today. Charging it now, so I haven't had a chance to really try it out yet. My data connection is acting a little wonky, but it might be the network today... I'm hoping it's not because of the new back covering.

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Just for giggles, since I've never actually used it, i'm going to give the regular battery a try for a couple days. If I can get 3 days of use out of the extended, I shouldn't have any trouble getting 1 full day out of the regular battery. Will see how it goes I guess.

Accrete

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
as others have noted the extended HTC battery does have the same antenna. I am at ~13 hrs unplugged as i post. Battery showing 68% after 6 hours of flawless google-mapping/gps use + 4 hours of win amp + regular voice/sms/email/web use throughout the day since 8am. I will plug the into charger ~10pm ish. Still very pleased with the Tbolt+ExtBattery.

Iceycold

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
omg guys for all the people that think the thickness is bad...

IT ISN"T ! Just got mines today and the bump isn't as bad as the google images that you see. I am charging now.

I am so happy now

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
Androidcentral just got the extended batteries in today. I am too tired of having to be close to a charger so I ordered mine today.

I promise you won't be disappointed with it. The biggest "problem" (if that's what you want to call it) is it takes some time to charge it. Example, At night I charge my phone to green light and turn it off for the evening. I wake up, turn the phone on, check email, check AndroidCentral, surf the net for a few minutes to make sure I didn't miss something :cool::D Then, as I am packing my gym bag, shaving, and brushing my teeth to get ready for the day, I plug my phone in to get it to green light again for the day (I like to have 100% to start with...that's how I roll) but it never happens. Even though the indicator says 100% when I turn the phone on in the morning, the minute I plug it in it shows 99% and doesn't get all the way back to 100%. This all takes about 45 minutes. I know it's a bit silly because I can go all day with this battery and get home with about 85% left but I like starting at 100%. I know it's not a big deal, but I just wanted to give you an idea how long it takes to get a full charge. I think it's a great problem to have too because I rarely look at my battery widget because it's not even a concern any more.

Iceycold

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Also, guys I'm kind of a bit scared here, after it started showing %, it dropped 5% in like less than 2 hours doing nothing about 10 text and 1 website is this normal because it's adjusting?

edit: just lost another %?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38