My first time rooting: which one to use?

rockula

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Hello all. I'm new to rooting and was thinking of rooting my stock VZW Tbolt running GB 2.3.4. My phone runs fine, but so many people root that i feel I must be missing out on something!

There are some options, and rooting seems almost overwhelming to consider. So I was hoping that there was one that tried and true that you could suggest?

It's the not knowing where to even begin/too many choices/things I don't understand that has kept me from pursuing rooting my phone. In the end, I just drop the idea of doing it because it seems like more trouble than it's worth. I have questions that I'm not even sure how to ask correctly! If I'm supposed to research it and figure it all out myself... Then i wont do it because I don't know what the consequences are. Just cuz it says to do something doesn't mean it's a good decision!

Thanks,

Jason

quantumiq

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
i was in the same boat as the OP, until about a week ago. Revolutionary is really really simple. Just watch the youtube video once or twice so your prepared, then play it a third time and do it along side the video. You'll have no regrets!