Wiped it self!!

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
so i when to go check on my phone and it was off. it wouldn't turn on at all, only way to turn it on was to plug it and press power that only made it go into recovery. i did a restore and now its working...

has this happened to anyone yet ? i think its adry kernel, happened the day after i flashed the kernel ???

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
so i when to go check on my phone and it was off. it wouldn't turn on at all, only way to turn it on was to plug it and press power that only made it go into recovery. i did a restore and now its working...

has this happened to anyone yet ? i think its adry kernel, happened the day after i flashed the kernel ???

Nope haven't seen it happen. Also, I'm on Drod's, not Ardy's. You should probably message him and see if he can look into it if you really think that's the problem. That's kind of a big thing >.<

Azturbomini

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site

Thats a new one that I have not heard of bro... :eek:

acmorris

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
upstream did you remote do the clean install, ha! ha! I know that can't be good, would have given me a freaking heartattack?!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hustler23