GB Text delay??

L_Boogie820

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
So Im running GingerTh3ory with the Script Rapist kernel. All is well and stable except two things:

-My phone froze so I woke up at 10a seeing 5:34a (and since it was dark and thunder-storming here in the North-East, I believed it! lol)

-Text messages coming and go out of wack! For instance, I will write something, will get a response. I will respond back and when I receive the next response, it comes in ABOVE my text as if it was sent before mine. To make more sense I'll show in numbers: It SHOULD say T1, T2, T3, T4 but sometimes instead it comes in T1, T2, T4, T3. Get it?

**Im using GO SMS but it still shows that way on the native client as well.

Anyone else having this issue? I mean Im getting great 4G, it connects to my computer, etc...those two bugs are all Im really seeing currently.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I haven't tried GingerTh3ory but have used 3 different BAMF roms and all the updates and didn't have any issues with SMS messages. Have you checked the thread at XDA to see if other users are having the same issue?

L_Boogie820

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I haven't tried GingerTh3ory but have used 3 different BAMF roms and all the updates and didn't have any issues with SMS messages. Have you checked the thread at XDA to see if other users are having the same issue?

there are so many pages to read through. lol. i guess i should see whats up.The rom itself is incredibly stable.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
there are so many pages to read through. lol. i guess i should see whats up.The rom itself is incredibly stable.

Try doing a search of that thread using the keyword "text", I know how fast those thread grow over there without using the search it could take weeks of reading ;)