Help Please

KBx31550

May 3, 2011
Visit site
think I found the issue now a soulution when I clicked on details of the zip you were exactly right its name .zip.zip how can I fix this

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
think I found the issue now a soulution when I clicked on details of the zip you were exactly right its name .zip.zip how can I fix this

use the file manager in the app drawer and navigate to the SD CARD - find the PG05img.zip.zip file and rename it (delete one of the .zips) so it reads: PG05IMG.zip

reboot to bootloader and flash the radio, then reboot.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
can you mount the sd as a disk on a computer?

or power off, take out the sd card, and put the card into a card reader or another phone or something and change the name of that file.

also, how come you cant power on the phone without going to hboot? you said you already flashed rc3 rom - it should run you just should not have data connectivity without the proper radio (mr2 or mr2.5)

KBx31550

May 3, 2011
Visit site
not sure, and yes I took the sd card out and put it as a reader got the same issue now I cant even get to the main screen what a mess

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Sounds to me like you did a factory reset, then did not flash a Rom, and now you have a misnamed radio file on your SD card.

Did you make a nandroid backup of your system before all this?

If so, I would erase the radio file, boot to recovery, restore your backup, and start over.