Phone keeps turning off

izzymyster

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
One of my friends has had the Mesmerize for a while but more recently (a little bit after updating to Gingerbread) his phone keeps randomly turning off. It happens A LOT, as in almost every time he takes his phone out of his pocket he has to turn it back on. He has enlisted me to fix it (since I know a good amount about Android) and after a little but of messing with it I can't seem to figure out what the problem is!

The phone is not rooted or messed with in anyway and is using all the stuff it came with (battery, charger, etc.)

Anyone know what could possibly be up?

kanye.cbreezy2614

May 23, 2012
Visit site
i have the samsung galaxy s2 Epic 4G touch and my phone keeps doing the same thing but when i put it on the charger it stays on and works perfectly fine but when i have it off the charger and am using it it randomly turns off even if it is charged ....have you fixed your friends phone yet and figured out the problem... if so can you help me with my problem and let me know what to do to fix it thank you....can you please email me at :kanye.cbreezy2614@gmail.com....please and thank you