- 02-17-2013, 01:45 AM #2
- 02-17-2013, 06:30 PM #4
- 03-19-2013, 06:40 PM #6
- 2 Posts
Re: Auto rotate
Drop it. My phone wouldn't auto-rotate anymore a few weeks ago, I reflashed stock, calibrated the gyroscope, and a couple more "fixes" that didn't work. Then I read somewhere to drop it on its back from about 5-6" on a hard wood floor. Bingo, its auto-rotating.
Drop it, don't throw it.
- By Vacuus Dilectio in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-01-2010, 10:56 AM
- By ro_bro in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2010, 05:55 PM
- By farble1670 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2010, 04:30 PM
- By mps623 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 12-14-2009, 08:18 AM
- By Jezdroid in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2009, 07:56 AM