having trouble deleting pictures out of "my gallery"

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Go into your gallery and click camera then the photo you want to delete then the trash can in the top right corner I dont even have a android phone I have apple but I'm just that smart so I know and follow my username
-don't touch my hair face or phone

Heather Ward1

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Even deleting the photo's out of your "gallery" it only unlinks the file but the data remains on the phone. You should try using the Binary Blackout Pro app on the Android market to overwrite the data that remains to actually remove the data for good so it can't be forensically recovered with today technologies. I love the app for my nexus:cool:.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...nary+blackout+pro&c=apps&hl=en&token=5-zGt0ya

Joe Liedtky

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
I just bought a new Samsung and somehow I have nearly 200 photos on the phone the I didn't download or put on. I do happen to know who the subjects are in the photos. Am friends with this person. They have the "Picasa" tag on the side. Can't believe these can't be deleted. There must be a way.

Juls9999

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
I have a HTC one. I have deleted the instant downloads from picasa and unchecked the google+ box to unsync. However, this has not got rid of my flicker HTC uploads, and the only option on the phone is ''view'' ''share photo'' ''add comment.
I am able to delete photos from my gallery, from picasa, but not from flickr.
Any suggestions, as the settings on this phone do not show anything for instant pics on flickr.

Juls9999

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
I'm not sure how to help but I have a question. I made it where Picasa won't sync but how do I delete the pictures that have the colorful emblem thing in the bottom right corner? I'm not sure what a flicker is if we are talking about the same thing sorry for the stupid question I'm not much of a tech. I tried to delete then normally but it only gave me two options share or download even though it's already in my gallery.

Tux Winsux

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
I have an LG smart phone with android... When I delete photos from "my gallery" my space seemingly frees up yet my folder space seems to increase too. How does the "my gallery" consumption grow when I delete photos? Can someone help me...

Susan Lesley

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
when you say you cant delete photos once they have been uploaded . Is there any way, I want to sell my phone but I do not want to leave photos on it thanks

XanderCrews12

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
The old fashion way, assuming u save to ur SD card, is to pull the micro SD card and place it in a fullsize SD card reader ($0.85 on Amazon). U then place it in your computer and erase away.

Why would you ever do it this way?
Just plug your phone in to your computer using a usb cable, then access the sd card through "My Computer" and delete away.
You don't have to take the card out of the phone, it will be recognized as a drive once you plug it in to your computer.