Droid Dna in backburner?

Daniel.Lynch

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Roms and root are not an option for me. I rooted my Thunderbolt and installed some roms. Most of them had terrible glitches and features that didn't work. So I went back to stock but still rooted. Even with the stock ROM, I was having issues that weren't there pre root.Never again. I guess I'll have to wait for the official update.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

No ROM I've ever had has been perfect. But usually if you stick around and stay in touch with the developers they provide updates and fixes for any or all issues. Cyanogenmod ROMS are usually a good default, and it just takes a little bit of patience getting the fixes, but if you've got an issue the guys here, or the guys over at xda who developed the ROMS are almost always willing to help out.
Plus, its not like the stock unrooted DNA is without its bugs... we've got threads for days here about those.

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
What would make Verizon want to wait to release it?

Same reason that AT&T drug their feet for six months on the Jelly Bean update for the HTC One X, perhaps? Plus isn't Verizon typically the last to release an update? I'm asking because I don't know.

Sorry to hear that bro , my Rom has no glitches and the ONLY option that don't work is zoe . But I understand .

BadSeed Tranquil DNA

Did you design BadSeed Tranquil? I'm just curious.

law2010

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
What would make Verizon want to wait to release it?

Ah, sorry. regardless, my bootloader is locked tight :(

Verizon android customers are still waiting for Ice Cream Sandwich on many handsets. . . By the time they "pass" the updates that were sent to them in 2012 on to their customers, Keylime pie will have been out for 6-8 months.

Verizon is the worst company for customer support and they are more concerned with keeping their crapware on every update to Android phones. They put up a fight when Motorolla removed their crapware with the most recent update to their RAZR series because Google owns them now and can swing its big stick at Verizon to make them be good to their customers.

Daniel.Lynch

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Verizon android customers are still waiting for Ice Cream Sandwich on many handsets. . . By the time they "pass" the updates that were sent to them in 2012 on to their customers, Keylime pie will have been out for 6-8 months.

Verizon is the worst company for customer support and they are more concerned with keeping their crapware on every update to Android phones. They put up a fight when Motorolla removed their crapware with the most recent update to their RAZR series because Google owns them now and can swing its big stick at Verizon to make them be good to their customers.

Wow they really did that? Kudos Google! I hate bloatware. That is on the top of my list for reasons to root.

cb245

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I didn't know that. It's a nice looking ROM. I'm having issues with Verizon's visual voice mail while running ViperDNA. Has anyone had issues with VVM on BadSeed Tranquil?

I have a modified themed vzw vvm in the op , flash in recovery and your golden . I use it everyday .

BadSeed Tranquil DNA

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I have a modified themed vzw vvm in the op , flash in recovery and your golden . I use it everyday .

BadSeed Tranquil DNA

Awesome! Is this compatible with ViperDNA, or do I have to flash BadSeed Tranquil? I am just curious, because I don't feel comfortable flashing ROMS yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress